True love?

A/n

Soooooo to refresh you were in a long sweater with only underwear underneath the sweater and a certain someone came in.Anyways on with the story!

The one that came in was sans, sans the skeleton.(if it wasn't obvious -,-)He was still kind of mad at you but when he saw you he was very flustered so when you turned a round you saw him look like a blueberry."What are you doing here?!" you said as you blushed immensely. "Uh....i needed to put my uniform in..." he said clearly lying threw his teeth. *You gave sans a suspicious face clearly stating you knew what he was doing*

*later after washing*

Sans P.O.V
When i saw the kiddo i just couldn't stop so i spy'd on her i mean it was my job to do that so it was ok right?Anyway I realized my legs were walking in the room. When i saw here i felt embarrassed and i lied to her too. After i left i couldn't stop thinking about her.
I have been thinking on asking her out but it is a bit early. But i just cant get her off my mind. Alright that settles it im asking her on a date next week no chickening out.

Your P.O.V
I was still blushing after that 'accident' though i was still confused on why he's watching me I know its kinda hi job but the other is that he likes me-wait Y/n! "What....Does he really have feeling for me though?" i whispered to myself. I blushed when i saw sans in the hallway,i avoided him mostly becuose....I think i love him now...

A/n
Sooooo i finally made a chapter im sorry i have been losing inspiration and stuff soooo yeah see you guys next chapter i guess
Also sorry this was short ; -;