The journal

A/n
This chapter will be about you and sans so read ahead!*reminder*your stuck in a sell
Most of this I about your journal and then back to you p.o.v. and switching to sans p.o.v

Day 1
I have been stuck here for hours but they give the worst food I tried in my life like wtf green beans with rice what kind of combination is that and with milk?!?
Plus the food is burnt!

Day 3
I was going to sleep when Sans came he told me to get ready for who knows what he just said "Get ready" I don't know what to do I either break out and kill monsters or stay,though wouldn't want to kill monsters I actually kind of liked them

Later

Sans P. O. V
I have been noting the kiddo writing in a book or what it seems to be a very small journal anyway Im not going to rat them out but hopefully they don't rattle my bones. heh, but that beside the point because I need to take her out the cell to see if she'll actually join the mafia, I mean it's not like the kiddo has a choice but they'll ask her anyway. The kid is writing again she looks kind of cute concentrated.  !!! Wait ...i can't be saying that to our soon to be member plus we have to make sure she won't go crazy and last I don't know her.

*le time skip*

Y/n P. O. V
Sans was taking me to what looks like a training room as I saw the plate on top door. I was walking and I saw sans have a blue blush I was going to say he's a wimp to blush. But I realized I flat out laid my head on his I was flustered with this because everyone gave me confused looks.  I tried not to blush but I failed miserably ; -;. As we walked in the room I saw a goat lady.  But as I looked around everyone gave me frightened looks. Knowing I was "The Red Flame. "
I was actually got a bit scared when I heard the tone of the goat lady's voice. As I sat down on a chair I heard the goat lady say my name and I was a bit shocked. But I realized they wanted me to join and obviously I had no choice. She said "Y/n will you join the mafia? " (I know it sounds bad but idk what to write for Toriel ; -;) she questioned rather in a stern voice. Obviously I had no actual choice so all I said was "Yes I'll join the mafia" "oh *ahem* now before you officially join the mafia you need to defeat 3 of our strongest monsters." She
Said. That's easy for me I'm the number one assassin. "you are up against undyne,doggo and mettaton. We were about to begin the fight when an army of humans came. I actually got annoyed I wanted to fight for fun but now it's serious. Everyone got their guns/knife I morphed my arm to a scythe I was ready to kill honestly so I went a-head and cut off some heads (haha get it?!). As I was about to kill someone one of the humans was about to cut me but sans just shot the human. I can say I was a little bit thankful, and kind of wanted to be nice but ....i should concentrate on finishing the kill.

*Le time skip cuz I lazy af*

I killed about 90 people while the others killed like 10 each.  Sans did help me a little but it was mostly me.

Sans P. O. V
I helped the kiddo a bit and killed quit a handful myself though the kid did more than everyone in the mafia. Tori. Announced that the kid is now in the mafia. Though what was funny is that she boo'd because she actually wanted to fight undyne and mettaton. She thanked me after and I walked her ti the room she'll be in. She was kind of cute when she said thank you she was kind of shy which was more adorable.  I gave her the uniform that she had to put on and left the room. I couldn't stop thinking about her and the possibility's of what she'll do but I guess I'll have to find out.