Run-Away

A/n
*Reminder*Pictures not Mine
To refresh your memory you were about to be thrown a spear also another reminder,you can shapeshift your are remember? Anyways on with the story!

    When 'Fish-face' threw the spear at you morphed your arm into half a sythe to make the spear bounce of,.....it worked and you heard a really loud clang it hurts your ears but you'll recover from it in any minute of course cause you've been hurt worse than that (Life). You then realized immediately that you blew your cover so,your ran out and went to an alleyway hoping no-one saw you. You then see that there are a few weirdos walking up to you. You know it was a gang trying to make you one of them,you shape shifted your arm back to normal trying to pretend nothing happened. As they walk towards you,you hear running footsteps so you tried to walk away but one of those stupid members got you by the collar of your jacket.
"Let me go!" You told them growling under your breath. One of them started to laugh, the others were giggling like 5 year olds (sorry). As they stopped the leader pulled out a knife. "Join our group then or well tear you to pieces." He started to laugh like a maniac the others went along and did the same. "Let me go you morons or you'll regret it!" I said almost clenching my teeth man these guys are so annoying. "Oh yeah what will we regret? Your death?" One of the goons said. That made me VERY ANGRY MAN THESE PEOPLE WERE ANNOYING ME SO MUCH THEY THOUGHT I WAS WEAK LIKE MY FAMILY DID. "You shouldn't have said that idiot"I said while shape shifting my hand to a blade.
"OH SH** YOUR THE RED FLAME" They wanted to run but before they could you made a big back flip and ended up in front of them. They were terrified "PLEASE DON'T KILL US WELL DO ANYTHING!" They pleaded. "Anything?"
You said. "YES ANYTHING JUST PLEASE  DON'T  KILL US!!" They pleaded once more. You had a very devilish grin....there was a pause until you said in a deep voice "THEN STOP BEING WIMPS AND FACE DEATH" Your voice echoed as you killed them all and stole there money. You realized one had an address to shelter so you kept it just in case.
You realized that you were still being chased
Immediately you hear voice.
"I HEARD HERE VOICE OVER HERE!"Said 'Fish-face.' You then try to run away but you were about to get hit by a spear (again!). You dogged it but you ran from the alley leading you to a building. You jumped high and climbed its ladder. As you got on top of the roof (Ceiling) you could hear someone but its very far away. As soon as you were getting up you heard...sans behind you. "Heya kiddo where do you. think your going?" Sans said. Kind of got angry considering your not a kid your basically a (put any age you want) which is basically and adult. But before you were able to say anything he grabbed you by the shoulder and teleports you to the others. Now your stuck with these three...for now.

A/n
Ayyy I like to put cliffhangers because they make the story intense. I hope this chapter wasn't boring comment what you though,also every day I will try to write 2 chapters so fare I have them
(Put a ♥ in the comments if you like it)