Best Wake up call- Dean [XXXX]

Your pov:
Today was a lazy day. We all slept in. There was no cases. I'm glad the supernatural took a break because we all needed it.
I woke up before everybody else. I didn't feel like cooking right now and I was feeling a bit frisky. I looked at my boyfriend Dean who was still fast asleep.
On his back.
Fast asleep.

I suddenly got a perfect idea. I got off the bed as smoothly as i could without waking him up. I succeeded. I took of his shirt which was all i was wearing and sat in the office chair. I opened my legs and ran my fingers through my folds teasingly. I was already a little wet making my job easier. I bit my lip as i continued teasing myself before rubbing my clit slowly. I sighed in relief at the pressure that continued to build as i continued. I was at my peak of arousal. Bucking my hip at nothing..yet. I stopped rubbing my clit and glided my fingers through my now super wet folds. I was completely drenched to the point where i was dripping.
I got up and stealthily stood above Dean's face and  slowly lowered my core above his mouth. I began rocking my hips slowly. I used the headboard to balance myself.

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. I looked down at him and smiled innocently while biting my lip.

"Mmm morning baby." I said in a flirty tone.

He rested his hands on my ass and pushed me further down on him.

I yelped and giggled.

He slid his tongue into my womanhood. I rolled my hips against his tongue and moaned.

"Oh yes baby~." I moaned.

He growled. "Delicious." He placed his hands on my hips and somehow managed to sit up without breaking contact.
I squealed."Dean!"

He growled and laid me on my back and began attacking my folds. I gripped onto his hair and moaned softly.
Then he flicked his tongue over my clit and my breath hitched.
He continued flicking my clit before sucking on it.

"Oh my god dean do that again please baby!" I moaned.

He growled and began sucking on my clit. While growling. Then he began dipping his tongue into my core and rubbing my clit while j8s other hand toyed with my boob.

"Just like that baby." I moan.

He growled and went faster. I began bucking my hips into his tongue.

"Oh fuck baby! Yes!" I moaned.

He pulled away and got off the bed and pulled off his boxers to reveal his fully erect manhood. I sat at the edge with my feet dangling off the bed. I opened my legs and teased my entrance while looking at Dean evilly.

"Ohhh you dirty girl you better not." He said stroking his member.

I slowly inserted two fingers into my needy core.
"Mmmm Dean that feels sooo good." I moaned.
I continued pleasuring myself  before dean tackled me he pulled my fingers out of my core and licked them clean before aligning himself with my entrance and relentless drilling into me.

"Oh my go-o-d Dean!"

"I told you not to finger yourself!" He growled into my ear.

I clawed at his back and tugged on his hair moaning his name so loud...i knew poor Sam could hear.

"You like when i fuck your little cunt? Huh? You like that baby?" He asked.

"Yes! Oh yes baby! You fuck me good!"

He growled. "Mmm you're so fucking tight."

I began tightening around him.

"Oh! Oh! Oh ba-by i'm gonna- i'm gonna-!"

I let go and Dean didn't stop until he finally reached his peaked making me cum again. He collapsed on my chest.

"That was the best wake up call ever." Dean said.

I giggled. "Glad to please."

"Mmmm after breakfast be ready for round two."

I giggled.

"I don't know if i can go in that kitchen and face Sam after that."

"Alright i'll go make breakfast get ready for round two!"

I giggled. "Best morning ever."