Video Game Lova- Carl (AU) [XXXX]

A/n: You are both 18.

Your Pov:

Carl and I walked home from school hand in hand.
It was finally Friday and I decided to spend the weekend with Carl.

"Are you sure you got everything you need in your book bag?" Carl asked me.

"I'm pretty sure Carl." I giggled.

"It doesn't look like you packed enough clothes."

"Babe you know I'm gonna wear your clothes most of the time anyways."

"True, speaking of which I want my flannel back" he said pointing at his flanked that I happened to be wearing.

I pouted. "Aw but this one is my favorite."

"It's mine too." He chuckled.

"Can I at least wear it till Sunday?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You're lucky I love you."

I laughed. "I know I love me too."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. We walked into his house.

"Mom? Dad?" Carl called.

Mr. Grimes came around.

"Hey you two!" Mr. Grimes said Smiling.

"Hey, Mr.Grimes." He brought me in for a hug.

"Now I've told you to just call me Rick."

"Sorry Mr.Grimes, moral codes." I said.

"And for that you will always have my respect. Carl better take good care of her she's a keeper." His dad said.

Carl smiled at me. "I know."

I blushed.

"I just stopped in to have lunch with your mom but...She's not here." Mr. Grimes sighed. "So I'm gonna head back to the station I'll be back before dinner." Mr. Grimes said before messing up Carl's hair and heading out of the door.

"I guess that leaves us alone." Carl said.

"Can we play Call of Duty in your room? I'm bored." I said.

"Of course." Carl took my book bag and gave me a quick peck on the lips before heading upstairs I followed close behind. We went into his room and we went into his room.

"So what are we playing Nazi Zombies? Or just multiplier mode?" Carl asked.

"Surprise me." I said taking off my converse and skinny jeans. I had on some (color of choice) boyshorts.

Carl sat up against the headboard and I sat in his lap. He gave me my controller. We played against each other. We ended up in a...unique position after a while:

unique position after a while: