Preference: His song to you.

Dean:

Even though dean comes off as a tough bad boy. With you, he's a complete softy. He's tried to push you away to keep you out of danger but he only brings himself closer to you more than ever. Soon after a year into your relationship, he gave in.
Even though he has a taste classic rock his song for you is Can't help falling in love with you by Elvis Presley.

Your pov:

"(Y/n) can you come into the library?" you hear Dean call you.

"Ok, I'm coming." I go into the library to see dean put a record in the record player.

"Dean Winchester, what are you playing at?"

The music played and he danced his way over to me.

" Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you." dean sang along quietly.

I giggle as he places one hand on my hip and the other tangled with my hand as I rested my free hand on his shoulder and we slow danced.

"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?" I sang with him he smiled at me.

" Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you."
Dean continued to whisper the lyrics to me as we dance. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat and sweet whispering.

Soon the song ended

"I love you (y/n)."

I smiled. "I-i love you too dean!!" 
This was your first I love you's ❤

Sam:

Sam knows how sometimes you get insecure over small things. Even though he calls you beautiful multiple times every day. So at those moments where you feel insecure, he would do the most embarrassing thing ever. Only when dean wasn't home of course or else hed never live it down.

Your pov:

I was trying to fit into a dress.

Gosh I'm so fat!

I quickly got out of the dress and sat on the bed. Sam came in obviously sensing my anger.

"Whats wrong beautiful?" he asked.

"I'm fat I cant fit the dress anymore!"

"There's nothing wrong with that it could be a baby bump." he winked at me playfully.

I punched his shoulder and continued pouting.

"Beautiful~" he purred into my ear. I blushed but tried to ignore him.

"I know you hear me calling you," he said

I still ignored him.

"Let me change it then." he got really close to my ear. "Hey sexy~," he said nibbling at my ear. I giggle.

"There's that gorgeous smile."

"I'm still fat!"

"Dean's not home you know what that means."

"No! You wouldn't dare!" I say giggling

He turned on the music and horribly belted out to the music.

"When I see your face! There's not a thing that I would change! Cause girl you're amazing! Just the way you are!!!!!!!!!! And when you smile!!the whole world stops and stares for a while cause girl you're amazing just the way you are!!!"

I giggle as he tickles me.
"You're beautiful just admit it!" he says.

I laugh trying to escape the tickle of terror. "No, I'm not!"

"You're very beautiful say it or I won't stop!" he said.

"I'm very beautiful!!!"

"That's right!" he stopped tickling me.

"You're amazing! Just the way you are!!" he yelled.

Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat. It was dean and he had his phone out recording.

"Quite the set of lungs you got Sammy what do you call that?" dean asked snickering.

"THE WILD MOOSE MATING CALL!!!" I yell dean and I burst out laughing. Poor Sam blushed.

"Well, you've successfully got a mate!" Dean joked.

"Yes I did and she's very beautiful too," Sam said kissing my forehead. I blushed.

Dean walked off to his room laughing his butt off.

"You're beautiful no matter what and I mean it!" Sam said.

"I love you moose," I say smiling...

"I love you too beautiful."

"THIS IS GOING ON YOUTUBE!!!!" I heard Dean yell.

Sam got up out of bed and ran down the hall."YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!!!!"

Cas:
Cas is absolutely hypnotized by your eyes. Hed always thought maybe because your eyes contain galaxies because of the way they would light up and sparkle when you were in a good mood. When he looks at you he thinks of Fresh Eyes By: Andy Grammar.
Despite the fact that today's music isn't his taste its the only song that describes exactly how he feels.

Gabriel:

Next, to candy, you are his favorite treat. Just one look at you and he's satisfied. He adores your body every inch of it. He loves it when you wear a bathing suit it shows off every beautiful curve and he loves to call you his California girl. So his song for you is California Gurls by: Katy perry.