Chapter 1

"What do you mean 'we're going clubbing'?" I asked my best friend who sat across from me at the lunch table, smiling wickedly.

"I mean, were going clubbing." She repeated herself.

"I know what you said, there's no need to repeat yourself. Just...why? We're underaged, there will be no point in even trying. How do you even expect me to go out all dressed up without my parents noticing?" I asked, listing each thing off with my fingers.

"That's why you wait until they've gone to sleep and sneak out of your window. You're lucky, at least you can climb out of your window and onto your garage roof, then climb down the wall beside it, I have to try to climb down the drain pipe." She told me.

"That doesn't mean I can get out, just because I have an easy escape route doesn't mean it won't wake my parents up and-"

She cut me off. "You won't if you're quite." She snapped, looking slightly frustrated with my many questions and points that prove this will not work. "How are we supposed to get in then? Huh? Tell me that." I rested my chin on my hand awaiting her answer.

"Easy." She replied. "I got us fake ID's." She smiles innocently, as if it meant nothing and there was some rule that all teenagers were supposed to have one.

I rolled my eyes, but didn't argue any longer. There would be no point, I would have only lost anyway. "So is it just us two, or..." I trailed off.

"Nope, I managed to convince Brendon and Pete to tag along, not that they would have turned clubbing down anyway, so there wasn't much convincing involved."

"Brendon and Pete? As in Brendon Urie and Pete Wentz? As in the rebels of the school?" I asked. She nodded and stood up to get her books from her locker for the last lesson of the day, I followed her actions and we split pathways once the bell rang.

I couldn't concentrate in math. It was the last lesson of the day, and happened to be one of my least favourites. All I could think about was going clubbing later.

It wasn't as if it would just be me and Ava, of course she would ask the two most rebellious teens in LA to join us, after all she did have a major crush on Pete. Not that he was allowed to know that of course. Brendon wasn't bad on the eye either, but that doesn't mean to say I felt anything towards him.

If she hadn't of invited Brendon, Pete would have done as they were best friends and Brendon would have done the same for him, so Ava invited him so Pete didn't have to. She probably invited him so that I wouldn't be the third wheel getting in the way of their flirting as well.

I was staring into space, before someone shook me. "Hello?" They said waving a hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at them, it was none other than Brendon Urie himself. "You exited for tonight?"

"Well, I suppose so, I've never actually been clubbing before." I replied, standing up.

"What?" He asked, shocked. "I suppose there has to be a first time for everything. What time do you want me to pick you up?"

Now it was my turn to ask "what?". "I thought you knew? I'm picking you up, and Pete's picking Ava up then we're gonna meet there." He told me.

"Oh, I wasn't informed, sorry. Probably about 10 to 10:30. Something like that." I shrugged and walked towards my locker.

He suddenly slammed his body against the locker next to mine and lifted his arm that was against the locker above his head and crossed one leg over the other. He smirked at me, while I just blinked at him and turned back towards my locker, shoving books inside it. "Want me to drive you home?" He asked, his ego shining through his words.