Chapter 1////Morning

• Dedicated to To everyone that reads this C;

Just in case you didn't know;
Kaoru = Buttercup
Miyako = Bubbles
Momoko = Blossom

Be warned, I created this fanfiction when I was like 10-11....

Bubbles/Miyako P.O.V ////////

"Miyako time to get up! It's your first day of high school" my grandmothers voice called.

I fluttered my eyes awake staring at the pale blue wall in front of my bed.

My walls were a pale blue while my floor was a white carpet with a blue rug, a walk in closet as well as a balcony were other luxuries I had included in my room.

Closing my eyes for a moment, I thought of all the events that had happened only 2 years ago. We had just defeated Him, and soon after his disappearance many other villains disappeared too, without a trace. However since this life has gone perfectly, with no villains left to fight there was peace in our town.

Opening my eyes once more, I got out of bed and walked towards my closet. After staring intently at the outfits I picked out a sky blue ruffle top matched with a white skirt, white heels and a blue ring. I then added a light application of mascara.

I glanced into the mirror, I had grown over the past two years, my hair had now reached mid back, however still tied in my signature curled pigtails. My curves had come in, although I was no where near as large as what Kaoru was in the top section I still managed to accentuate my B-cup breasts.

Looking into the mirror, one last time. I smiled at my reflection, happy with my choice of clothing.

I glanced over at my clock that sat on my dresser, the time read 7:50. I had spent wayyyy too much time getting ready. I ran down the stairs, grabbing the toast Grandma had made and dashed out the door hoping to god I wouldn't be late.

Buttercup/Kaoru P.O.V //////

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

This was the eighth time today my alarm has gone off. Slamming my hand onto the clock in an attempt to shut it up did not work, in fact, I'm broke the clock. This meant I couldn't hit snooze again and would have to actually get up this time. Sighing in annoyance I rolled out of bed.

It's actually kind of amazing how similar Miyako and I's rooms are. Well obviously not entirely similar though, mine was painted green and decorated with dirty laundry, various skateboards and soccer balls and practically any other sports equipment I had convinced my family to buy me.

I strolled into my walk-in closet, I had gotten used to my body but it didn't mean I was happy with it. I looked in the reflection, seeing obvious curves and large breasts. To me this was hell, a giant handicap in any sport or fight. It also meant boys ogled at me whenever I showed any kind of cleavage. This was the main reason I wear baggy hoodies.

Throwing a dark green hoodie over my head, black baggy jeans, green converse, my green ring as well as my favourite cap that covered the top of my shoulder length hair.

I grabbed my skateboard on the way out the bedroom door, my father and siblings wrestling each other as I walked down the stairs; my father was obviously winning with him being a professional wrestler and all.
.
Rolling my eyes at them as I went to the kitchen, proceeding to grab a total of 10 pancakes and scarfing them down before I took my skateboard outside and began to ride it towards school.

Blossom/Momoko P.O.V////////

I woke up after a wholesome 10 hours of sleep. Sitting up, scratching my long auburn hair, I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror in shock, my hair was sticking up in every direction! How do you even fix this??

I rubbed my eyes not believing how my hair managed to defy the laws of gravity. I had woken up with an hour to spare. I got my hair brush out of the set of drawers next to the mirror and got to work. This will take almost all of the time before school to fix.

An hour later my hair was brushed. Walking back into my pink room filled to the brim with books, I half-jogged into my closet. I would still technically be on time but I like to be early. I picked out a pink tank top, white shorts and sandals and tied my hair in a ponytail with my signature bow.

I slipped on my pink ring, all the PPGZ had one that was in our signature colour. The townspeople starting getting suspicious a couple years ago as we seemed to wear the same belt as the PPGZ. Due to this fact we had switched out our belts for rings. Although, as there is no longer any villains their only function is to change outfits. Only issue with that, our parents would be suspicious if we walked around with clothes they never bought.

I walked downstairs, poured some milk to have with my strawberry shortcake (I know cakes in the morning). After I was finished eating I started walking to school casually, fixing my bow on the way.

I'm sorry about the long intro I promise it'll get better soon ;) If you have any suggestions just comment underneath thanks ;D