Chapter 4////Lunch with the RRB?

Momoko P.O.V.

I see Kaoru blushing and I started smirking until Brick picks me up and carries me like a princess towards the canteen he bought me a strawberry cake and bought himself a cherry cake.

I asked "how did you know strawberry cakes are my favourite". He just smiled and said

"lucky guess"he smirked at me when i realized i was still in his arms but i swore i could see him blushing, i blushed as he put me down.

He asked "do you wanna go to the luxury café after school" he said with hope.

I nodded then the bell rang and we headed to the next class. I stole his hat then he took my bow.

I took out a pair of scissors from my bag and held them near his hat.

He then took out his lighter, don't ask me why he had a lighter he is a Rowdyruff after all.

Brick P.O.V

I saw her take out her scissors so i took out my lighter.

She held the scissors closer to my hat and i did the same with her bow.

She frowned and for the first time I felt guilt and I offered a trade she took the trade and I put my hat back on and she put her bow on.

When she turned I swore I saw Blossom I shook my head and saw Momoko again.

I had my suspicions about her after all I knew nothing about her nor blossom but mojo said they had died so I just guess it was guilt of the death.

We walked to class and I slipped my hand between hers.

She blushed I did too but I covered it with my hair and acted as natural as possible. We got to class and I remembered my past with the powerpuff girls.

Flashback~~~

I was having a normal day when Blossom actually ran straight at me.

She got up said don't stand in the middle of no where then left... I followed her angry that she thought I was nothing, my leg bleeding from being pushed down and broken.

I didn't care I ran after her, after a while she got annoyed came up to me and I fell unconscious because she had used her yoyo to knock me out.

When i woke up I was in a hospital bed my leg in a cast as well as my collar bone broken.

I knew what happened and I haven't forgiven blossom yet, I was in hospital for over 4 months and still then I have another 2 months before I could get the cast off.

Since then I wanted to kill Blossom after what she did. I still had scars from the bad experience.

Miyakos P.O.V

Momoko and Brick had left and Butch and Kauro were gone leaving me and Boomer alone.

We both blushed a bit both being shy and I decided to show him around school.

I took him to the soccer field, showed him where the classes were and helped him with his new homework.

He explained he was self taught and had never gone to school before.

I felt depressed for him and started crying a bit thinking that if he never went to school he would have never made any friends.

He looked shocked at how I was crying and suddenly hugged me and patted my back which is what I should have been doing when I finished crying he patted my head then bell went and we headed to class.