Chapter 16////Try Outs

Momoko P.O.V

The day after the water park was school, I woke up early got dressed ate breakfast like a normal day and remembered TRYOUTS! I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

It took 10 minutes to get to school as I sat down in my chair for class I saw princess glaring at me. I ignored her but that just made her glare at me during the entire class.

The bell rang as everyone ran to tryouts. I laughed as even Brick, Boomer and Butch went to try out like normal human beings. Me however I'm going to cheerleading try outs.

As I walked to cheer tryouts I saw Brick trying out for football. I laughed and saw you automatically get in the team then I saw the real task.

You had to pick someone in the foot ball try outs and cheer that person on.

I laughed about to write down my name next to Bricks... but it was already taken... by.... Princess. I made a frown as people from some of my classes came up and asked what's wrong.

I simply pointed at who's name was next to Bricks. After all me and Brick are the most popular couple in the high school.

All at once everyone turned and looked to Princess who was trying out, powdering her nose in the corner and holding her uniform that her dad obviously modified.

I stomped up to her and screamed in her face "WHY DID YOU CHOOSE BRICK".

I'm not Kaoru but when someone messes with who I like especially when that someone is my Boyfriend I can have the strength of Kaoru.

She stopped powdering her nose and said "he doesn't belong to you anyway if you don't remember I can get my daddy to expel you."

I simply patted her head and said "remember Princess, your daddy has a restraining order to stay away from me made by the mayor. "

"If you're daddy tries to touch us he goes in jail and poof his money gone. Meaning you have no money either". I grinned as her jaw dropped.

she said "FINE HAVE HIM BUT ONLY FOR TODAY!" she screamed. She rubbed off her name next to Bricks and put it next to the second most popular trying out for Football.

I smiled and said "taken care of" as I wrote my name next to Bricks then I noticed he was right behind me the entire time. That's why Princess gave up easily.

I turned as he said "Naww.. you really do care about me." I blushed deep red as he kissed me IN FRONT OF ENTIRE FOOTBALL AND CHEER SQUADS!

He picked me up and said "at least you're cheering for me instead of princess", he shivered when he thought of Princess.

He put me down and said "I'll be back I'm just getting my football clothes". He ran off to get his new football clothes as I went to get my cheer clothes still blushing.

"RINGGGG. RINGGGGGG. RINGGGGGGG."

I shoved my new clothes in my bag as we went to Lunch.

Miyakos P.O.V

I smiled as the bell went for tryouts. I ran towards drama tryouts with Boomer. We both loved acting. We took the audition and we BOTH got in! We smiled as they gave us our first scripts and cast role.

The story was sleeping beauty? I was cast as sleeping beauty/aurora, I loved sleeping beauty as I remembered sleeping beauty's story.

At the end of the story there was a long kiss, I sighed at the beautiful story then looked through my script for that part and panicked.

I had to kiss someone in front of a wide audience, I had a flash of fear cross my eyes, I looked over at Boomer looking scared. But he smiled and said

"hello sleeping beauty" as he showed me his part, it was the Prince!

I giggled then we both remembered we haven't kissed yet. Let alone I've never had a kiss in my life!

He patted my head and knelt down to my height after all he was a lot taller than me now. He said

"it's going to be ok, alright?" I smiled again and nodded. At least my first kiss wasn't going to be with a stranger.