Hyperbolic Time Chamber Shenanigans

"There is no way she's training in there with you Kakarot! You may act like a clown but I know what your intentions are!" Vegeta screamed, his arm placed in front of you in a protective gesture

You guys were all on the Lookout, deciding who will go in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber first. Goku suggested you go with him and Gohan go with Piccolo and of course your big brother had to intervene with the plans that were being made.

"Oh come on Vegeta! Don't think like that." Goku laughed, "She wants to train with me."

"Is that true (Y/N)? Do you really want to train with Kakarot over your own brother?" Vegeta looked back at you, giving you a death glare to let you know he meant business.

"You're going in with Trunks! I should be able to choose who I want to be in there with. You can't make all the decisions!" You attempted to put his hand down but it was no use, he was really bent on protecting you.

"Over my dead body! I'll just go in a second time with you!" Vegeta gripped your wrist while Goku looked at the two sibling squabble.

Trunks was sort of shocked. Aunt (Y/N) back in my timeline hated Goku, he thought to himself, Why is she letting him train her?

"Enough!" Piccolo bellowed, "Right now is the not the time to protective Vegeta. The choice has been made. Get over it. Goku and (Y/N), it's your guys turn."

You smiled innocently, looking at Goku's Saiyan armor and thinking, "Wow...what a man."

Goku entered first while you trailed behind, not sure what to expect. You expected to see something but in fact, you saw nothing. Just whiteness.

"Uh, this doesn't look like a good idea. I don't want to get in this." You were ready to bail and run out when you felt Goku's hand on your shoulder.

"You can trust me." His big hand on your shoulder made you shiver.

"Okay but if something happens. I will hate you." You murmured, pulling away from his touch.

"I thought you already did." Goku blinked, thinking about what you said.

"I'll hate you more. I'm only tolerating you because you have the secret to turn Super Saiyan. I want to know." Your voice wavered, finally going into a territory you weren't familiar with. Begging.

"Is that why you agreed to come in with me? For some stupid transformation?" Goku frowned. That wasn't what he had in mind this whole time.

He honestly thought you liked him.

"This isn't easy for me to tell you. My pride has been raped by your existence. I used to be the strongest of us three...now I'm left in the dust. It's humiliating." You looked away from his gaze.

"I didn't know you felt that way. I didn't intend to hurt you." He walked closer but you threw your hand up so he wouldn't get closer.

"It's not just a stupid transformation. You don't know what it means to me. I used to be a puny weakling just like yourself when Raditz came. You couldn't even take him on and I could beat him with my hands tied behind my back. You know how I got so strong? I was beat and abused by Frieza's men. And so was my brother. We spent days being beat to a bloody pulp, grasping onto dear life. Not because it was easy but because it was hard. We were slaves to him and we were supposed to be above that..." Your eyes watered thinking about the painful memories of your childhood and young adult life.