Once Upon a Dream, (Y/N)'s Nightmare

(Trigger Warning! Violence against women and sexual assault)

.
.

Your past life before the destruction of your home was a blur to you, a kaleidoscope of incomplete remnants of bliss and content. You could only imagine what your life was like back then. All that was left for you to pick up were fragments of a once beautiful life. Faintly you remember the young Saiyan princess who had no care in the world. She was you but you couldn't recall her. She seemed like another person. You had no way of knowing that the life you were privileged to live would end so abruptly. You were only four years old when Planet Vegeta was destroyed in what you thought was a terrible asteroid accident. The actual truth was much more nefarious than anyone could have imagined. It wouldn't be years until the cause was uncovered.

Because your home planet was decimated by an asteroid, you grew up in spaceships and you never knew a stable home. You had no home really. You wouldn't consider a spaceship a home. You were supposed to be living a life of a pampered princess with loyal subjects but somehow you ended up on a cold, cramped spaceship flinging itself through the dark depths of the galaxy with the Emperor of the Universe himself. Frieza never missed the opportunity to remind you that you were lucky to have been salvaged by chance. As you grew up, you had a feeling that your survival was less by luck and more by convenience.

But why Frieza would want to spare you? You couldn't answer that for a long time but that didn't stop you from spending many sleepless nights speculating however. Frieza didn't have a shred of kindness in his heart. Everything he did was planned and looked over. He was so careful and meticulous that you had to fit in his grand plan somewhere. You found the answer when you were about fifteen. He made it be known that he took a liking to you. Despite the admission that left your brother wanting to kill him for even suggesting such a thing, he knew there was nothing he could do physically. Your brother was tender only for you, he was your confidant, best friend, protector all wrapped up in one person. He was older so he could remember his past but you relied on him to fill the gaps in your memory. You loved more than anything in the Galaxy.

Vegeta had to survive and if you were chosen by Frieza to be his personal woman, he couldn't do anything but turn a blind eye. It pained him personally to see your natural talents be diminished to nothing but a warm body. It was offensive to your Saiyan blood. You were capable of so much more but you would never get the chance to see it. You did will on missions when you were able to tag along. You proved to be helpful but alas, that had come to a stop once Frieza made you stay on the spaceship permanently. You couldn't do anything either, you didn't dare defy the Emperor. He gave you a second chance at life when he took off the ship and now you knew why. You hesitated naturally but you got used to it. Once you became desensitized enough, you didn't care anymore. But something was amiss. Despite being with him intimately and sharing vulnerable moments with Frieza, he was quick to kick you out after things happened. Once second he was caressing your face in private, the other he was chastising your appearance publicly. Your heritage and very existence proved to be the only thing he was repulsed by. If you hadn't been a Saiyan, you might have been Empress.