just a little bit of your heart // mashton

<<pls dont hate me>>

•••

Knock knock.

"Come in!" Michael yells from his hotel bed.

"I can't, you idiot! I don't have a key!" Calum yells from the other side.

Michael lets out an exasperated sigh and lazily gets up to answer the door.

"Yes? What is so important that I had to get up from my comfy bed?" Michael raises an eyebrow, leaning on his hand, which was on the door frame.

Calum rolls his eyes, "Luke, Ashton and I are gonna go to a nearby club to hang out," he says, "Wanna tag along?"

"Only you, Luke and Ashton?"

"Well, and um-"

"It's alright, I'm good here. I'll just order room service and watch TV," Michael said while slowly shutting the door.

Calum put his foot in the way to stop it. "Listen, Mikey, you know she has to go with us. You don't have to be around them that much, just come hang with Luke and I," Calum suggested.

Michael looked away from Calum. He already has to bear with it during most of his days, why does he have to go through it on a cozy Friday night too?

"Cal, you know how much I hate seeing them together all day already, I don't think I want anymore of that," Michael sighed.

"I know, I know. But just come hang with the two of us, please?" Calum pouted.

Michael groaned. Who could say no to Calum's pouts, honestly?

"Fine, give me five minutes," Michael dragged his hand down his face.

Calum smiled, "Okay," and turned around to go get ready as well.

Michael sighed and closed the door. He went to wash his face quickly and changed into a black sweater with black skinny jeans– it wasn't like he was trying to impress anyone. He took one last look in the mirror, messing up hair, grabbed his phone and stepped out of his room.

He immediately regretted doing so without calling Calum to see if he was ready as well, because the moment he stepped foot into the hallways, she and Ashton were standing outside their hotel door, pressed up against each other and whispering things in each other's ear.

The moment Michael's door shut though, both pairs of eyes were on him and he froze in his spot. He hasn't really spoken much to Ashton ever since he announced his relationship with her, so there was an awkward silence floating in the air.

Ashton cut the silence with his voice, "Are you coming with us?"

And for second Michael thought he saw a hope shine in Ashton's eyes, but he immediately shook that thought away. Hope? Yeah, hopefully not, he bets.

"Uh, yeah, Calum asked me to tag along with him and Luke," Michael looked away from Ashton down to his phone and pretending to use it, when really, he just doesn't want to look at the couple any longer.

Before anyone else could say anything, Calum and Luke came out from their shared hotel room and walked over to the other three.

Michael sighed. He remembered when he and Ashton used to share hotel rooms until she came along.

"You guys ready?" Calum patted Michael on the back, causing him to look up at the younger boy's eyes.

"Yeah," Michael breathed out.