Chapter 23

I feel like Leo has been possessed or compelled to act like a creepy stalker.

Stefan has his head on the table as I sit down next to him trying to comfort him and deal with Leo at the same time.

"So Ads... How's has my beautiful sweet wife been in my absence?" he coos, leaning over in his chair and smelling my hair.

I give him this weird look but he just chuckled.

His hand moved to my shoulder and kept moving down while his head just stayed on my shoulder; it was really uncomfortable for me.

"Excuse me Sir.. Please get the hell away from my sister..." One of my brothers said while the other pulled him off of me.

"Excuse me... This is my wife" Leo defended.

"Not anymore" Elijah said, ripping his heart out an throwing it out the window before turning to me and hugging me.

"Thank you Elijah. Niklaus" I smile as they return the favor.

"What's wrong with little Savaltore?"

"He just found out the Elena's feelings changed and now she 'loves' Damon" I said putting air quotes around loves.

They scoffed "and how did you feel about him breaking up with you" Elijah pressed.

"I honestly couldn't care less. I knew he loved Elena, I mean, think logically. Elena is Katerina's Doppelgänger and Katerina is my doppelgänger. He's just trying to get the closest thing to Katerina. Even though I'm the real deal"

They nodded as they occupied the remaining seats of the table just as our food arrived. Niklaus compelled the waitress to being two more.

We were having a nice conversation when Elena came running towards us with a sad and sympathetic look towards Stefan, who hadn't moved from his position.

She came up to me and stopped as she looked at Niklaus and Elijah with a skeptical glance.

"Ads, Can I speak privately with you?"

"Anything said in front of me can be said in front of my brothers as well"

She groaned "fine" she took a breath. "Damon's missing. He hasn't told me or anyone about where he's gone or why he did... Please, You've got to help me." she whined with a worried glance.

I chuckled "You honestly know nothing about him do you?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that Damon shouldn't love you because you don't know how violent and deadly he is, you don't personally know him and the fact that you came to me even after what you called me" I sneered at her.

"Look. I know you know where he is so just tell me and I didn't mean to call you a blood sucking monstrous whore that is going to ruin and make the human race go extinct" I heard Niklaus make a sound as if it hurt just to hear.

I scoffed before getting up about to walk out just for Elijah to pull me back down "Help Elena"

My brothers were the only ones who figure out how to compel their siblings.

Pricks.

I sighed with a nasty look towards Elijah causing Niklaus to chuckle. "Damon is moody and basically like a teenage girl PMSing, when he experiences extreme emotion like sadness, anger or in this case shock, his natural instinct is to run. So right now, he ran from his problems and is more than likely drinking his heart out at this very moment; don't you worry your pretty little face, he'll be back. I give it four days" I say, taking a sip of my beer as I shooed her away.

"Wow, You really know him" she murmured as she walked away.

"Yea, now go away"

"Why were you so mean to her?" Stefan mumbled.

"Stefan, she broke your heart. Don't you think you shouldn't defend her, but instead punish her?"

He sits up "yea!" He said before walking out.

Niklaus and Elijah both have their heads in their hands "Oh Adira, What have you done?"

"It's fine"