Chapter 31

Bonnie was sitting at the kitchen table while Caroline was tending to Stefan, Damon, Rebekah and I who were still recovering from the vast amount of vervain that had been used to against us.

"Silas is rising in power" Bonnie mutters turning around in her chair with the giant book in her lap.

"Who's.. Silas?" I said as Caroline applied some cream that made my skin burn and sizzle. "Caroline. I think I've been burned enough"

"Silas is a Traveler Warlock that has been alive for 2,000 years. He is gaining power that he's not going to use for good" Bonnie said as she read. "He's been known for leaving Qetsiyah, one of the most powerful witches, at the alter and running away with Amara" her finger ran across the page.

"They took the immortality cure thus throwing off nature so Mother Nature created doppelgängers to make up for their sin"

"And that means that Zo took the immortality cure?" Stefan said from where he was tending a bruise on his forehead.

"I don't think so. It says here all of The Originals have doppelgängers. Once they because the first Vampires, the universe decided to do the same as with Silas and Amara only this time Zoella is the first in the line of Petrova/Mikaelson doppelgängers" Bonnie said without looking up from the large book.

"So.... Silas is a doppelgänger?" Damon said "If he's a doppelgänger, then how will we know what he looks like?"

"Damon's right.We need to call in some help" Caroline said removing the ice away from my cold skin.

"Do you feel any better?" She asked me.

"Well, considering I just got a bucket if vervain poured on me... no I don't" I snapped looking down at my red bubbly skin.

"Why can't we just take a break from all the drama? I mean Graduation is coming up and I've decided to go to college for the twelfth time. This is time for small child care" I groaned as Damon sent me a look.

"So you won't drain those little kids out of blood?"

I shook my head which I instantly regretted.

"What I really want to know is how Finn is alive?" Rebekah spoke from the chair next to me where Caroline was applying a cold towel her skin.

"I thought he was staked with a White Oak Stake by idiot here" I said nodding my head towards Tyler who sat in the corner.

I slowly got up out of my chair moaning and groaning as my sore body protested my action. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out some leftover rice and placed it in eight separate bowls before placing them in the microwave. I grabbed some forks and dispersed the plates and letting them eat. I sat down with my plate and tucked in.

"Where's Niklaus?" I asked. Rebekah swallowed before saying "he decided to take a visit to New Orleans. He said he was visiting old friends and closing unfinished business"

I groaned "He's going after Marcel and Davina" I said before continuing to eat my dinner.