Chapter 1

Hey guys so this is my new story centered around Dipcifica, again...its the only ship in Gravity Falls I like okay, that didn't crash and burn like anyone with Mabel, anyway enjoy.

Dipper is seen enjoying his and Mabel's 13th birthday when suddenly he felt a finger tap his shoulder.

"Hmm," said Dipper.

Dipper turns around to see Pacifica Northwest.

"Pacifica?" Dipper asked.

"Can I talk to you in private for a second?" Pacifica asked.

"Uh, sure," said Dipper.

Dipper followed Pacifica into the shack, unbeknownst to them Mabel was watching the whole time.

"Looks like something is aligning with my fanfics," said Mabel.

Dipper and Pacifica then walk into the twins now empty bedroom.

"Why did you bring me up here?" Dipper asked.

"To give you one last present, this one I couldn't wrap," said Pacifica.

"O....kay?" Dipper said confusingly.

Pacifica then kisses Dipper's lips.

Pacifica releases from the kiss.

"Uuhhhh?" Dipper asked very confused.

"Serriously you don't get what I'm doing? I like you Dipper," said Pacifica.

Dipper was in shock.

"Y-You don't feel the same d-do you?" Pacifica asked.

"What?! No!" said Dipper.

"Ugh, I'm such an idiot to believe you would like me," said Pacifica.

"No, no, its not that," said Dipper.

"Oh spare me the pity," said Pacifica.

"Pacifica, listen to me," said Dipper, "I feel the same way."

Pacifica looked at Dipper.

"R-Really?" Pacifica asked.

"Of course," said Dipper, "look after the party at your mansion, I kinda developed a crush on you."

"Weird, I was the same," said Pacifica, "to be honest I always thought you were just some nerdy boy."

"Well that is true," said Dipper.

"But the party when I hugged you, the one I paid you to forget, I felt something," said Pacifica.

"That was the same for me," said Dipper.

Dipper and Pacifica look into each others eyes.

"And uh that kiss a moment ago, I feel something," said Dipper.

"Like a spark?" Pacifica asked.

"Y-Yeah like that," said Dipper.

Pacifica then hugs Dipper.

"Its kinda sad actually," said Pacifica, "Your going to leave in a few hours, I honestly don't know if I will see you again."

"Well there is a way to make this work," said Dipper.

Dipper and Pacifica release from the hug.

"How?" Pacifica asked.

"You have a computer?" Dipped asked.

"Its the 21st century, almost everyone has one," said Pacifica, "Why?"

"We could try long distance, you know talk online, you know Skype or email," said Dipper.

"So we have chat online like almost everyday?" Pacifica asked.

"Exactly!" said Dipper.

Pacifica thinks for a second.

"Okay, lets do this," said Pacifica.

"Okay I just want to do one thing, because it is tradition," said Dipper, "Pacifica Northwest, will you go out with me?"

"Dipper..."

"Mason!"

"What?"

"My real name is Mason," said Dipper.

*This Silence, Obviously Awkward*

"I actually kinda like that name," said Pacifica.

Dipper smiles.

"Mason Pines, I will be delighted," said Pacifica.

Hope you guys like the first chapter, also if you haven't noticed I dropped the title in the chapter name for this book, I am getting tired of it so yeah, anyway if you like this so far tell me in the comments and give this a vote, and since I planned this for release today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIPPER AND MABEL!

Well technically that 3 should be an 8 now that they're basically 18 and are now adults, *sniffles* they grow up so fast!