Chapter 2

So I heard you guys enjoyed the first chapter, glad you are enjoying this so far. Well since there are 2 twins, I figure it would be best to 2 chapters, doesn't that make sense? Anyway enjoy the chapter.

2 weeks ago Dipper and Pacifica decided to start seeing each other, well through video chat, luckily they found a way to have a proper date with Skype. Right now Dipper is seen setting up his computer and opened up Skype.

"*sigh* Here goes nothing," said Dipper.

Dipper then calls Pacifica.

Pacifica answers.

"Hey," said Pacifica.

"Hey," said Dipper.

"So this our first date," said Pacifica, "not how I expect it would happen to be honest."

"Well it could be weirder," said Dipper, "one of us could be in jail."

"Yeah that would be weird," said Pacifica, "what do you got to eat?"

"I should ask you what you got to eat," said Dipper, "I'm pretty sure its more impressive that what I got."

"Oh well okay," said Pacifica.

Pacifica pulls out a plate with a pasta and a sauce.

"Just some Shells and Marinara," said Pacifica, "Nothing real fancy like what you thought it was."

"Wow, and I thought my sandwich consisting of 2 beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun with French fried potatoes wouldn't top that," said Dipper.

"Serriously you could of just said you got a big mac with fries and a coke from McDonald's," said Pacifica.

"Could have but I didn't get a coke," said Dipper, "the soda machine was broken so I got a milkshake for free."

"Nice!" said Pacifica.

"So how was your day?" Dipper asked before taking a bite of his food.

"Oh same old, same old, my parents are jerks, we are still getting used to cooking our own food," said Pacifica, "well I'm used to it, they're not used to the faucet."

"Wow that is sad," said Dipper.

"You have no idea," said Pacifica, "anyway how was your day."

"Well our school officially announced bullying in school after last week when one student screamed the F word loud and proud," said Dipper, "and I'm not talking about the curse word."

"Wait a kid screamed the word to describe British Cigarettes?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah it offended our principal," said Dipper, "and Mabel."

"Wait Mabel?" Pacifica asked.

"I'll explain," said Dipper, "about 8 days ago....."

Flashback:

Dipper is seen walking in the hall playing a game on his phone.

"Uh brobro!"

Dipper turns his head to see a distraught Mabel.

"What is Mabel?" Dipper asked.

"I kinda have a problem," said Mabel, "A romance kinda problem."

"Okay who is the guy this time?" Dipper asked sarcastically.

"Woah way to assume someone's gender," said Mabel.

"Oh sor...wait what?" Dipper asked confused.

"That's right I have romance problem with a girl," said Mabel.

"Woah, so are you..."

"I don't know I still like boys but when I saw her, I felt the same way I do for most guys," said Mabel, "Gosh is there a way to like anyone no matter gender?"

"Mabel you just describe being pan," said Dipper.

"Wait there's a word?" Mabel asked, "Also, how do you know that?"

"I had to Google it after someone I follow on twitter said it," said Dipper, "Any way it means you like anyone no matter what gender, as in they can be in love with Man/Woman/TransMan/TransWoman/Non-Bionary....."

"Okay I get it," said Mabel, "does it have to be, uh how do I put it without making it awkward with the fact that you're my brother....THAT."

"Weirdly enough that is the least awkward, it doesn't have to be," said Dipper, "why you don't like the idea of..."

"I don't know yet, unlike you puberty barely touched me," said Mabel, "so who knows."

Back to present:

"I'm sorry for asking but, how do you know that?" Pacifica asked.

"Don't laugh, my guilty pleasure is watching VH1," said Dipper.

*Obviously Awkward Silence*

"No offence but that is the worst guilty pleasure I have ever heard," said Pacifica.

"I know," said Dipper.

"So Mabel is genderblind," said Pacifica, "good for her."

"Yeah," said Dipper, "I'm supportive of her no matter what."

"You're such an awesome bro...."

"PACIFICA ELISE NORTHWEST!"

"Gotta go, my dad must be angry for no reason again," said Pacifica, "see you later."

"Bye," said Dipper.

Pacifica hangs up.

Meanwhile on Pacifica's end:

Pacifica runs into her room annoyed after being yelled at by her father for something that wasn't her fault.

"Ugh," said Pacifica, "I wish I could just be on my own know...wait is there a way."

Pacifica gets on her computer and opens Google and searches, "can I leave my parents house before 18?"

She scrolls through the results and spots the word, emancipation.

"What does that mean?" Pacifica asked.

Pacifica searches the word's meaning.

"Where has this been my entire life?" Pacifica asked in no one in particular

Woah this is starting to get juicy like a starburst, anyway the reason why I made Mabel pan was actually inspired by one of my Wattpad friends, Amethyst_Jackson. Anyway see you guys next chapter.