Chapter 4

I got nothing, well for the starting A/N, lets get started.

Two days ago, Pacifica showed Dipper her new house, now Pacifica is seen having a bowl of cereal, for a snack, as Dipper called her on Skype.

Pacifica Answers.

"Hey Dipped what's up?" Pacifica asked.

"Nothing much," said Dipper, "Except someone online called Mabel's Pansexuality the bane of their existence, and She replied with this pic."

"Wow!"

"Wow!"

"Yeah Mabel isn't to kind on Homophobia," said Dipper, "also she isn't taking to kindly on what our parents said yesterday."

"OMG are they getting a divorce?" Pacifica asked.

"No, although I can get why people would jump to that conclusion," said Dipper, "also, no they don't hate Mabel for being pan."

"Oh, then what happened?" Pacifica asked.

"Is that seat your sitting on comfy, if so, then this may take awhile," said Dipper.

Flashback:

Dipper is on his computer checking amazon while his mom, Alice, is cooking, when suddenly....

"HELLO!"

"That doesn't scare me anymore Mabel," said Dipper, "also take off my Darth Vader mask."

Mabel takes off the mask.

"When did you stop becoming easily scared?" Mabel asked.

"When are you going to stop trying to scare me?" Dipper asked.

"Probably never," said Mabel, "Why, cause I'm the oldest....by 5 minutes."

Alice then dropped a pot of steak chili onto the ground.

"Mom, are you okay?" Mabel asked.

"Tell your father to meet us in the living room in 5 minutes," said Alice.

"O---Kay," said Mabel.

Mabel runs off.

"You want me to get the Mop?" Dipper asked.

*oink* *oink*

Waddles is seen eating the chili.

"I think Mabel's pig got the hang of it," said Alice.

Dipper and Mabel are sitting on the couch with their parents on the loveseat. (Its those mini couches before you ask)

Their mom, Alice, and their dad, Howard, start speaking.

"So apparently someone hasn't been entirely truthful to yah," said Alice.

"Who dad?" Dipper asked.

"We're not naming names here," said Alice.

Alice then mouthed, "Your Father."

"Fine, its me," said Howard.

"Way to ruin the fun Howard," said Alice.

"What's going on?" Mabel asked.

"Mabel I haven't been entirely truthful to you and your brother," said Howard.

"WE'RE ADOPTED?"

"No, I have the stretch marks and the c-section scar to say otherwise," said Alice.

"Mabel," said Howard, "How do I put this gently...... YOURACTUALLYYOUNGERTHANYOURBROTHERBY2HOURS!"

*Awkward Silence*

"What?" Mabel asked.

"I'll explain it in the less crazy way," said Alice, "Basically your father lied about which one you is older, Mabel, you're actually 2 hours younger than Dipper."

Mabel is frozen in shock.

"Well who's the oldest now," said Dipper.

Mabel gets up, goes to the kitchen amd grabs a tub labeled, "Mabel's Cookie Dough, DON'T TOUCH!", then walk upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Alice asked.

"I'm going to be in my room rethinking my life," said Mabel.

Back to the present:

"Wow, Mabel was devastated about that huh," said Pacifica.

"Yeah, honestly as nice as it is finding out I'm the oldest, I feel sorry for Mabel," said Dipper, "I mean she believed that lie for our entire lives. I'm gonna go talk to her."

"Okay see yah," said Pacifica.

Pacifica hangs up.

Dipper walks over to Mabel's room to see the door shut.

"Mabel?" Dipper asked.

"Go away!" said Mabel.

"Mabel?" Dipper asked.

"I said go away," said Mabel.

"Well you left me with no other option," said Dipper.

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

"Mabel!"

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

"Mabel!"

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

"Mabel!"

Mabel opens the door.

"Bazinga!" said Dipper.

"What do you want?" Mabel asked.

"I need to talk to you," said Dipper.

"Oh please," said Mabel, "you just want to rub it in my face that compared to you, I'm practically a toddler waddling around like an idiot."

"Mabel, you know I'm not like that," said Dipper, "Mabel you're still my sister no matter if your 5 minutes older or 2 hours younger, your still my favorite twin sister."

Mabel smiles.

"Thanks brobro," said Mabel.

Mabel hugs Dipper.

"No problem....little sister," said Dipper.

Mabel elbows Dipper in the gut.

"Do that again and the next time it won't be in the gut," said Mabel.

*Crosses Legs* Ouch! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did, leave a comment and vote, and I will catch you next time.