3.THE WHITE ROOM

Please just tell me you're alright

Please just tell me you're alright. Are you way up in the sky? Laughing, smiling, looking down. Are you way up in the sky?'~~ Before you exit- clouds.
____________________________________________________

Her face scrunched.

She was shaking.

Her palms were sweating.

She could feel her heart accelerating.

She gasps for breath.

Oh God... please NO.

"STOP IT. PLEASE STOP IT. DON'T."

"Mum where are you? Don't do that...please." she could feel the wet tears streaked down her face.

Each tear was like a sting of fire. It hurts... it burns.

She tried...

She had always had those . She hates them, but it wasn't a foreign thing to her.

Her dreams...

Even now as she sat behind the piano, she could feel the fear that radiates from her body. She could feel the sound of her heart beat...most of all she could remember it like a movie scene that was playing in front of her.

It was so clear!

After her dream, she had woken up disheveled and she needed a distraction. She needed something to take her away... away from memories.

She remembered the piano room. That's exactly what I need now. The piano!

She made her way down to the garden where the piano room was. It was a single room painted all white. Esha had shown it to her when she gave her a tour. It was right close to the garden.

She looked around the lush green leaves. The flowers so vibrant. She wished she could blossom in purity and innocence like them. But that wasn't her life. It was early in the morning. The workers went about their business and she said a quick 'hi'.

She looked at the piano buttons, her fingers gliding gently.

White and black -- that was life.

Her fingers pushed down the button and the melody flowed beautifully, naturally. She wanted to put her feelings on her tune.

She swayed to the melody closing her eyes.

It was peaceful.

It was sadness.

It was her.

As it goes on. Her tears flowed freely. This time there was no one around. She was going to let them sink, clean up and embrace her new life. Just like she did when she went to the United States.