5.FRIENDS AT WORK.

Every single time you prove me wrong, I feel like you're slowly taking a piece of me bits by bits

Every single time you prove me wrong, I feel like you're slowly taking a piece of me bits by bits.~~Leilah

_____________________________________________________

Leilah was sitting at the cafeteria which was on the first floor having her lunch when Christopher waved at her.

"Hi." He waved coming towards her. She returned his wave with a smile.

Earlier when Farouq had left her with Christopher he had given her a nice tour. And she had to give it to the guy, he was a nice company.

She learnt he was the head of the finance department ,Farouq's best friend, and a British-American. She had wondered what was so similar about them that had made them best-friends and she had found none. Similarities between them were simply non-existent.

He introduced her to different people around whom were really nice to her.

Christopher dragged the chair back and sat. He smiled. To her his smile was heartwarming. It makes her feel like everything was the way it was meant to be. Everything was alright.

And she smiled back, wholeheartedly.

"What do we have here? Burger and a milkshake?" Christopher asked, shaking his head in a disapproving manner.

"What?" Leilah asked, raising her eyebrows and taking a bite of her burger. She moaned, it tasted heavenly.

You shouldn't do that. Damn-

"That's not healthy. But it must be really good to make you moan like that." He winked. "Can I take a bite?" He stretched his hand.

"No. Thank you. You can get your's over there." She pointed her index finger, "Just take fifty steps, turn right, another twenty steps and turn left. Kaboom! The burger stand will be right there smiling at you with a big Master sign. And it's pretty much cheap too. You'd be killing two birds with a stone." She said, taking a sip of her milkshake.

"Is it the same one you bought? Because I definitely wouldn't mind moaning like that," Leilah scrunched her face. " I hardly eat down here, I don't think it's that good. You should try the restaurant down the streets. And how exactly am I supposed to 'kill two birds with a stone?" He asked, amused.

"Well... for one, you will get your burger and I will be saved from your sexual innuendos. Thank you."

He burst out in a vibrating laughter and almost stumbled on his chair, "And here I was thinking they work on every girl."

"Then maybe you should recheck your theory. And if you stumble on your chair, there is nothing that will stop me from laughing , so I suggest you be careful." She grinned.

Christopher laughed, again.

What's wrong with him and laughing?

His index finger pointed at her mouth, " You've got a little sauce up there. You look cute though." He squeezed his lips in an attempt to not burst out in laughter.