asteroids and ufos are pretty cool

It's been a few days since then and I still can't look her in the eye without wanting to erase myself from humanity.

Wow, a month has passed since I've met Marinette. Which means only two more months of school and I can leave this school. I'm staying in Paris though. I don't think I could ever leave this beautiful city. I'm going to study music. My dad doesn't really agree with my choice but, he's accepted that I'm not into the fashion industry. He said I'm just like mom. He said I got my angelic voice from her.

I don't think my voice is angelic but okay.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE!"

"AGH!" I responded as I flew backwards, falling onto the floor, "Ow". I really should be paying attention in class but, it's senior year and honestly, I can't be bothered anymore. I have senioritis.

I can already hear the whole class laughing at me. I glance over to Marinette but, she's not laughing. In fact, she's just gazing at me.

Alya sticks her hand out to me and I take it.

~~~

Today she came to school in a black sweater. I haven't seen a single person wear a sweater since March but, what was the real surprise was that stars and planets were all over her peachy bare legs. It was obviously sharpie because of the distinct smell.

"Adrien! You like my legs?"

Okay, no one should ever say that to a teenage boy...

I coughed awkwardly into the back of my hand before saying, "Yeah, they're really pretty".

She smiled up to her eyes. That smile could probably make any guy swoon. "I thought I'd make you fall in love with me with my art skills!".

Shit, she drew that?

I looked down, realizing that I was wearing khaki shorts. Dammit, I look like one of those really white dads on the cover of golf magazines. I wish she could do my legs too...

"I'd love too!"

"I said that out loud, didn't I"

She laughs. The most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. Oh my goodness, I think I'm going to fall again.

~~~

For the first time since I've been to public school, I sat with someone at lunch. It really looked like a date. My legs were on top of her's and she had all her markers out. First, she got out a black, red and silver. She started making a U in black and then the magic began. She kept going and started using the red and silver. It was an asteroid that was shooting upwards. Cool. I fed her a bite of my sandwich. This really looks like a date. It was obvious that she was being extremely careful.

By the end of lunch, we were covered in constellations and UFOs. She awed about how hairless my legs were and I pretended it was because of modeling but really, I think puberty just forgot about me and now I'm an eighteen-year-old guy that resembles a naked mole rat.

"Adrien, let's go on a date" Marinette proposed loudly. The whole class was watching so that's great.

"W-what! No way!" I know I'm blushing. I can't control it. I also know that the class would see me smiling like an idiot if I didn't have my hand in front of my face.

"Pick me up at four"

"No! That's when I perform!"

"I'll be waiting" she sings.

"I already said no!"

And then she skips to her desk like a child.

No way am I doing this.

~~~

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I mean, if she's waiting for me I can't just leave her.

I'm a gentleman.

It's not for my own pleasure.

I saw her leaning against the outside of her bakery, "You're late" she said indignantly.

"I told you I wasn't coming"

"But you did"

"Of course I did"