hello there.

If you are reading this book, you probably know what you are in for.

But if not, let me explain.

the what, who, when, where, and why of  lena's imagines!

what?
Imagines are situations with your favorite characters or people that you insert yourself into. You do this by placing your name in the spot where Y/N is written.

It's kind of like making a game of Sims, that you control, where you marry Harry Styles.

Or like that late-night situations you think of where you make out with Peter Parker, kind of brought to life.

It's awesome.

Each chapter will also contain a cool aesthetic I made for the situation, so hope you enjoy that!

who?
I am a great appreciator of a lot of things. So there is a chance that whatever or whoever you want me to write about, I can.

Some of my specialties include:
Peter Parker (!!!)
The entire rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
Some of the Marvel Comic Universe (Kamala Khan, Miles Morales, Cindy Moon, The Champions, etc.)
Musicals (cast and characters!)
Riverdale
13 Reasons Why
One Direction
Books (if I read the book, I'll write you an imagine!)

There is a lot more on that list I couldn't fit or think of. So just ask, and there is a GREAT chance of me writing it.

when?
Right now.

Really, go ahead and slide in my DM's and leave a request.

I think I will start off writing as I get imagine requests, but later on get a schedule.

where?
Well, this book, of course.

why?
Because sometimes we get bored and lonely.
This book is a nice cure for that.

***

So, we should be all caught up by now.

Go ahead and leave a request.

Until then, I will probably be writing for myself!

Thank you all, and have a goodnight!

-lena