Punishment | Master!Alponse xXx Neko!Reader LEMON

Yup it's a lemon....I'm a bit rusty at this...it's been awhile. Anyways this was requested by PikachuLover1996

No, this was very bad.
_______ was panicking as she looked at the now tattered curtain. Al was going to kill her. That was a new and expensive curtain.

She had been playing with her tail when she got her claws stuck in the curtain and when she tried to get free she ripped up the curtain.

Alphonse was going to be home soon or any second and _______ couldn't hide or try fix it.

She could tell him the truth,but that would mean seeing her happy master upset. She didn't want him to be upset.

At that moment a idea popped into her head. She would stay in that place and hide the tears in the curtain. The plan was absolutely flawless!

Oh, she was very wrong....

When Al got home he was hoping to be greeted by his half feline friend, instead he was met with silence and this puzzled him.

Usually ______ would come to greet him with a hug and smother him with affection.
Silence meant she was asleep, in a mood, or she was gone.

Alphonse put his suitcase down and went seaching for the cat girl around his house. He hoped he would her the jingle of the bell that she had on her collar, but sadly he didn't.

He found her in the living room innocently playing with a ball of yarn. This was strange and something was wrong.

"Hello, ______ how was your day today. You worried me when you didn't give me my usually greeting." Al said with a smile as he sat on the couch.

_______ looked up and gave him her best smile.

"It was fun. But it was also quite lonely without you, master." ______ said as she looked up at Al.

Al frowned a bit. Now he knew sonetging was defiantly up, she would be all over him by now and getting into his personal space. Plus she only called him "master" during their private times or when she did something she wasn't suppose to.

"_______, what did you do? You are acting so strange today." Al asked as he sat next to _______.

_______ gulped and fiddled with her hands out of nerviness and her cat ears twitched.

Al frowned even more at her. This was starting to worry him.

"_______, what did you do?" Al asked this time with a bit of worry in his voice.

_______ was overwhelmed with guilt.

She sighed and showed her master the destruction of his new curtains.

Al was a bit upset that she tried to hide something from him, she also trued to lie to him as well.

_______ has been a very naughty kitten, bad little kittens got punished.

The next thing ______ knew she was underneath her master and became a moaning mess.

Clothes were quickly discarded and thrown carelessly around the room. Moans and mewls of pleasure were heard through out the house.

Al pulled her collar as he took her from behind mercilessly pounding into her.

_______ screamed as she came.

White light clouded over her as she was lead into ecstasy.

Al went harder until he felt himself explode in the girl beneath him.

They stayed still as they over came their blissful high.

"The next time you claw something up I'm going to take away your tuna privileges." Al said with a slight smirk.

______ gave a tired nodded and closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth of her master.

As I saod before I'm a bit rusty and never written a neko lemon so this is new. Sorry if the story sucked.

Ciao.

-Dolphinea