A Joyful Noise|Alphonse xXx Reader|

Al waited with his brother in the waiting room.

He was a anxious man, he paced the room back and fourth, muttering a few words.

Ed chuckled and shook his head, catching his brother's attention, finally.

" What's so funny, Ed?" Al questioned as he frowned a bit.

Ed laughed even more.

This was annoying the younger Elric.

"Ed, stop laughing this isn't funny!" Alphonse yelled as his face grew hot with embarrassment.

Ed stopped and looked at his brother with a teasing grin.

"You put a bun in the oven, and you're still a worried baker. Even after you've been reassured by the doctor that everything would be fine." Ed stated.

Alphonse sighed and took a seat next to his brother and buried his head in his hands.

He was really stressing over this.

There were so many things that could go wrong in there!

Ed noticed Al's distress and tried to comfort him.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright. _____'s in good hands."

Alphonse smiled and looked up.

He was right.

Everything was going to be perfectly fine.

"You're right, Ed. Everything is going to be alright."

Ed smiled and pat his brother's shoulder.

This was a happy day.

_______ was going to......

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, ALPHONSE ELRIC!!!!!!"

Ed turned to Al, who sat there with a quivering smile.

Before he could say anything a voice started yelling once again.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!"

Ed couldn't help but laugh at his younger brother.

Al sat there frozen.

Apparently, _______ wasn't enjoying the day like Al was.

Al turned to Ed, who wad literally dying from laughter.

"Edward, this is not funny, she's threatening to kill me!" Alphonse yelled as a blush covered his cheeks.

Ed rolled onto the floor still laughing all the while.

"Looks like someone, isn't going to be having sex for awhile." Ed said between his laughing.

Al blushed and buried his face in his hands once more.

This was defiantly not the day he imagined happening.

He groaned amd looked up at the clock.

It had nearly been 10 hours since, ________ went into labor.

He thought this was suppose to be a beautiful moment to bound with family and friends.

But of course not.

He's stuck here with his brother laughing and rolling on the floor like a lunatic.

Roy and Riza were out of town and Winery had something important to do.

The worst part to this day, was the doctor and staff kicking him out of the room his wife was residing in and currently giving birth.

He wanted to be with her, but the docter insited he stayed out here, because giving birth is a messy job.

He obviously didn't care but they kicked him out anyway.

This day was really........

Was that a baby crying in the distance?

He looked up amd saw that his brother was no longer laughing or rolling around. He was still and just gawking at the sudden sound.

The doctor came out of the room with a little bundle and a smile on her face.

The blanket covering the baby was white, not giving any hints of what the child's gender was.

"Congratulations, Mr.Elric. You have a little (boy/girl)."The doctor stated proudly.

Alphonse grabbed his child and looked down with a smile.

The baby was a perfect mixture of ________ and himself.

He didn't care if his child was screaming loudly or that _______ had threatened to kill him.

All he heard was a joyful noise.

"How's ________? Is she well?" Alphonse asked as he looked up from the crying baby in his arms.

The doctor smiled and gave a nod.

"She's doing just fine. The staff is just getting things and your wife cleaned up." The doctor said before going back into the room.

After awhile the family was allowed inside the room, and tbe baby finally had gotten their name.

(C/n) Elric.

It was a beautiful/handsome name for their daughter/son.

(C/n) was sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms as Al cuddled with her.

This was going to be one hell of a story to tell when their kid got older.