I'll Make You Mine|Yandere!Envy xXx Reader|

The definition of Envy is a desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable attributes belonging to someone else.

He was the embodiment of that, he was Envy, and he was green with it.

Envy watched as a girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair talked to the little red runt. In his eyes, the twerp didn't deserve to see that smile, hear that angelic voice, or touch her. He shouldn't even know her.

The girl was none other than (y/n) (l/n), daughter of one of  state alchemist.

Envy's anger only grew as he watched Ed grabbed her hand to hold it. He was furious as a blush began to spread across that (s/c) face.

He didn't deserve her.

He didn't appreciate her.

He didn't love her the way he did.

His rage grew as he watched them, but before anything could happen someone called (y/n) and she had to leave the runt.

Envy let out a sigh of relief and walked away from the spot he was hiding in. A smirk fell upon his lips as a plan came together in his mind.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
(Y/n) sighed as she finished the paperwork that had arrived earlier in the day and began to clean up her desk.

Doing her father's paperwork was a pain in the ass, but her father was hospitalized and she didn't need him to be stressed out with work.

Plus, Ed was going to take her out for coffee, despite it being so close to midnight.

A bush heated up her face as she thought back to that afternoon. Ed had decided to walk around Central for awhile.

She could remember the way his hand felt in her's, her hand was so small compared to his. The he looked at her haunted her memory, he had a look of longing and admiration.

But before anything could happen their moment was spoiled by the lieutenant that was looking for her.

She shivered when she remembered his voice and the words he said.

Ed had smiled at her and whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry, (y/n). I'll look for you later and maybe we can continue this moment."

Her face burned with excitement. What could he possibly mean by that, what was he trying to get across?

(Y/n) ran a hand through her hair and grabbed her bag before leaving.

She was suppose to met up with Ed in front of the gates of Central so they could go to the cafe.

He was standing there just as he told her he would when he called her earlier that day.

He smiled when he saw her walk up to him.

"You ready to go, (y/n)?" He said with a genuine smile.

(Y/n) nodded and took her hand in his and they began their walk to the cafe.

They made small talk about the day, and (Y/n)  mentioned her father's paper work and how her hand was a little sore from all the writing.

But despite being with Ed, something just felt completely wrong about it, he seemed a bit off as well.

During their walk they ran into Major Armstrong, who was proud that Ed took her on a date and started talking about how much of a man that Ed had become.

It was strange that Ed didn't scream or anything once Armstrong ripped his shirt open to show off his muscles.

But maybe Ed didn't care anymore or something?

After they got their drinks they went to the park and sat on a bench.

It was a beautiful night, but something just felt very wrong about the situation.

"Are you okay (y/n)? You seem to be worried about something." Ed said as he pulled her close to him.

(Y/n) sighed and looked into those golden orbs that belonged to the person she trusted most.

"Yeah, it's just something seems wrong here, like at any second something could go bad." She admitted as she snuggled closer to Ed.

She took a swig of her coffee and closed her eyes. She was beginning to feel sleepy and a bit hot.

"If this is about my feelings towards Winry, I'll have you know that I only see her as a friend." Ed said.

(Y/n) frowned and looked at him.

Winry was with Al for almost two months now, and Ed had told her that he had only seen Winry as a friend over two years ago.

He was defiantly acting strange.

She stood up to confront him about it but when she did she grew dizzy and her vision began to grow dark.

"What the hell did you put in my drink?" Was all she said before she found herself falling into darkness.
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Ed sighed as he and Al walked down the hallway with alchemy books in their hands.

They had been in the library trying to do some research on the philosopher stone.

"Ed I see you returned from your date with (y/n), that was pretty quick." Armstrong said as he smiled at the boy.

Ed frowned at him and gave him a confused look.

"What on Earth are you blabbing about?" Ed asked as he shifted in his spot so he could hold the books better.

"Major, brother was with me in the library this whole time." Al said looking at Armstrong.

Armstrong was quite puzzled about the situation at hand.

"If you aren't with (y/n), then who was it?" He asked looking at Ed.

Ed frozed when the realization hit him.

Armstrong said that he was with (y/n), and there is only one person who could change his appearance to fool people.

"Get Colonel Mustang, (y/n) is in danger!"
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Envy smiled as he ran his fingures through (y/n)'s hair as she lay sleeping in the cave he decided to hide in.

"I'll make you, mine."
***************************************
This was requested by Animeforliiife.

I hope you loved this,because this had been sittiing in my mind for quite sometime.

Thank you for reading!!!

- Ciao!!

-Dolphinea_