Christmas Confessions (Roy x Reader)

*In the name of the Christmas spirit and a fellow reader give me an idea and prompt. Thank you.

Roy sat watching _______ from a distance. She was happily chatting with Alphonse, who had a Santa hat placed on his armored head.

Riza stood next to him and rolled her eyes as she watched the flame alchemist try to burn holes into Alphonse by glaring at him.

"You do know she has a thing for you right?" Riza said with a smirk as she sipped her champagne.

Roy turned to look at the blonde women with wide dark eyes full of surprise.

"She does!!" Roy exclaimed a little loudly, making everyone turn to look at him.

Riza shook her head and continued drinking her champagne .

Roy looked around and quickly came up with an idea.

"Yes, I agree that Winry does make some great pieces of automail, hell if I lost an arm and a leg I would go to her." Roy said proudly hoping that everyone bought that.

"Asshole!" Ed yelled from somewhere in the crowd. Hell, Roy couldn't even see where the red runt was at.

Everyone else continued what they were doing trying to avoid the weird outburst.

"Are you down embarrassing yourself,llMustang?" Riza asked as she frowned at him.

Roy chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

Riza sighed and shook her head.

"Just tell her how you feel. Be a man." Riza said.

Roy looked up at her with DETERMINATION flowing through his veins.

"Your right. I'm going to tell her." With that Roy marched right up to ______, who looked at him in confusion.

Author-san stood next to Riza and sighed loudly.

"He does notice there's a mistletoe hanging right there right?" Author-san asked.

"Nope, now stop breaking the fourth wall." Riza said as she pushed Author-san out of the reader's story.

_______ stared at the black haired man on confusion while Al walked away.

"________, I have something I must confess." Roy said while he grabbed the girl's shoulders.

"Um, Mustang."

"_______, please don't interrupt me, this is really important. I need to get this off my chest." Roy said.

_______ started blushing brightly as she pointed at the ceiling.

"There's a mistletoe, Colonel Mustang." _______ said as her face grew darker.

Roy looked up and low and behold there was a mistletoe there.

"Oh so there is." Roy said as he felt his face grow warm.

"Just kiss her already!!!!" Author -san yelled, while Riza pushed her out of the story again.

Roy grabbed her shoulders and kissed _______.

________ didn't fight back or reject him, unsteady she kissed back.

The room was then full of cat calls and clapping.

At the end of the party Roy and _______ were a couple.

The end.

I'm sorry but I literally had to! Merry Christmas!