What???

A/N: I'm going to try and get this story done before I go back to school hopefully if I don't I will post on weekends. 💖💖🦄 once again there is music in the picture thing.

DANS POV:

Once we finished the fnaf video we had to edit it. I looked at my phone. "Crap! PHIL" I yelled through our flat. "What?!" He asked. "Livestream come here." I felt the box in my pants pocket. 'Should I?' I asked myself. I grabbed the box out of my pocket and looked at it. Phil walked in and I quickly put the box away.

PHILS POV:

"Yes dear?" I joked. "Will you join me for the live stream?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I said. I looked at the computer. "Are you ready?" I asked as he sat down. "Lets go!" He said. I laughed at his cuteness. He clicked the button. "Hello!" We both said at the same time. I laughed. I looked at him and smiled. I looked away after I remembered we can't edit this stuff out. I mean I was ready to come out but Dan wasn't. Was he? Probably not. Before I knew it we had over 2,000 veiwers. "That was quick." I said. Dan looked over at me. 'What was he thinking' I thought to my self.

DANS POV:

As Phil looked over at me I thought 'Should I do it, now?' I realized I should probably do it in the middle. I knew Phil was ready to come out. Right? I sighed as I did all the crap I had to do on twitter and YouTube. "Philip will you entertain my viewers?" I really wanted to flirt. I was so ready to come out.

PHILS POV:

"Can do D-slice." I said. He gave me the look that he gives me when I make a bad joke. I love it. I love everything about him. His hobbit hair. His dimples. Especially his dark chocolate brown eyes that I could just get lost in. I smiled thinking about it. "HELLO DANS VIEWERS!" I said happily. About a half-hour went by and Dan got up and turned on music. Kind of romantic music 'What is he doing' I thought to myself acting like I didn't notice it. He sat back down. He gave me the "Heart Eyes Howell" look. I gave him the "Love Eyes Lester" look. Sometimes we forget about the camera. Oh well.

DANS POV:
It's time.....

A/n: Well I guess that's all.... bye that's all of the story.

I'm joking I have to finish it.