Please say yes

A/n hello I hope you guys like this so far and I'm having a lot of fun writing it.......... Trigger warning: feels 😂😂

DANS POV:

I was so nervous. I breathed in and started to laugh. I had a plan. It would have to wait. If I did it know I might have a panic attack. I looked over at Phil trying to keep up with all the questions. He read one out loud "Are you gay?" I looked at him. 'Do it now' the voice inside my head said. I hated that voice sometimes. He laughed and said "No why would you think that!" You could tell he was lying. He was so cute when he tried to lie. I played with the box in my pocket. Phil started laughing and pointing at a comment I looked over. "Dan looks like he is going to propose to someone!" The comment said. My face got even paler than normal. I forced out a semi-real laugh.

PHILS POV:

Dan looked really nervous at that comment. 'It's nothing' I thought to myself. "Dan. Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah." He said and started laughing really hard. "What the heck Daniel." I looked over at my little bear. He almost fell of the chair multiple times. Then the last time he whipped his head back the chair collapsed to the ground. I started laughing. He pulled something out of his pocket. "Oh my god, Dan." I stared at him...

DANS POV:

I could barely speak. I looked into his eyes. "Phil Micheal Lester, I have loved you for 9 years, and I don't know what I'd do without you, will you make me the happiest llama in the world. Will you marry me?"  I stared into his eyes. 'Did I just say that, on livestream?' I kept looking into his eyes. 'Please say yes' I thought. 

A/N OOOOO DOES he say yes you will never know. I'm sorry. Good bye.

I'm doing more tonight my hands hurt soooooooo at about 10:00 eastern time I will be making the next one. Sorry for the suspense.