Im sorry

A/N: I know I said I wasn't going to do more but this story is probably almost done. If this story triggers you I'm sorry. This has a big trigger warning. I'm not going too spoil the story though.

DANS POV:

I get halfway to the hospital and I get a call from Phils mum. I answer. "Hello Daniel." She answers. "What happened, I'm so confused?" I ramble. "Just come to the emergency room." Her voice cracked. "And hurry, please." I wipe my eyes as I pull up to the hospital. How is this fair. Phil and I was supposed to be together forever. We were going to adopt a kid this year. 'He's not dead calm down' I told myself. I jumped out of my car and ran into the hospital. I see Phils mum and dad. I run to them and they wrap me in a hug. They lead me to where Phil is. My heart breaks. "What happened?" I ask the doctor. "Who are you?" He grumpily asks. "I'm his husband. What happened to him." I say while holding his hand as he laid in the bed. He wasn't awake but the monitor was beeping. He had a tube in his mouth helping him breath. It was more breathing for him. "He is in a coma. We don't know if or when he will wake up." I stare into space as I register what the doctor had said. I burst into tears and fall onto the bed Phil is laying in. After about an hour the doctors move him into his own room. In had another bed in it. "Can I sleep there?" I ask pointing at the bed. "Yes unless we need the bed." The doctor states. I crawl into the bed. I wake up the next morning to the sound of loud beeping and doctors all around Phil. I sit straight up. "What going on?" I ask frantically. "He is fine." The doctor said without hesitation. I laid back down and cried for about two hours. I can't lose Phil. He is my whole world. The monitor goes back to normal. I sigh. I fall back asleep. When I wake up Phils mum and dad were standing around his bed talking to him. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I look like a zombie. My face was freckled with red and white. My eyes were puffy. I didn't care. All I cared about was Phil.