Good bye

DANS POV: I heard the machine beeping. I was hungry. I walked down to the cafeteria and got breakfast. When I walked back the machine was beeping really fast. "He's in V-Fib!" I heard a doctor say. It was like everything was in slow motion. "We're losing him!" I started to hyperventilate but calmed myself down. I watched as my whole world collapsed in front of me. 'Don't leave me Phil.' I started crying. I couldn't stop. Phils mum hugged me.

PHILS POV:

Everything was black. I could hear voices and what sounded like beeping. What was going on? I could hear Dan. Then suddenly everything went white. It was like a bright light shining in my face. "Hello Philip." I heard a voice. Everything went black....

DANS POV: I fell to the ground as I listened to the monitor flatline. My whole life. My whole world. What I lived for. Was gone. I screamed as loud as I could "Phil". My voice was lost in my tears and came out as a squeak.

(Time skip: funeral)

NORMAL POV:

Phils funeral service was today. All of his and Dans friends would be there. Dan wasn't ready. He had on his wedding suit on. So did Phil. Their whole life crumbled because of a drunk driver. Dan walked into the service and sat in the front to scared to walk up to Phils casket. The preacher talked for awhile and Dan got up to talk. When he was done he walked over to Phil and kissed his cheek. "This was the most fun I've ever had."