Chapter 2

I've always had a crush on Grayson but I've never had the courage to tell him, I've never really been in any serious relationships because all the guys I've ever talked to just wanted to hook up so I've learned to never have feelings for guys.

Graysons different he does have girls all over him but he doesn't seem interested in any of them and he doesn't sleep around and Ethan doesn't either.

I walk into my first period hoping that some of my friends are in here but instead there was Ethan Dolan I didn't really talk to him that much but I thought that maybe we could start talking and maybe I can also start talking to Grayson.

I take a seat all the way in the back and surprisingly Ethan sits right next to me I look at him and he smiles at me, the bell rings and our History teacher enters the class and says "hood morning class my name is Mr. William" Ethan turns to me and says to me " hey I'm Ethan" I look at him and smile "yeah I know but I'm sam" "Hey Sam I'm having a party this weekend and you should come" I tell him "Yeah sure I'll go" we turn facing the front of class again.

after the class ends I text my bestfriend Stephanie to see what her classes are and we find out that we have second and third period together.

We meet by our second period which is chemistry and I tell her " i got invited to Ethan and Grayson dolans party this weekend" omg omg are you serious!!" "Yes" "well are you bringing me" "of course your my bestfriend" Stephanie has had a serious crush on Ethan ever since freshman year we went to a party and we played spin the bottle and she landed on Ethan and since that day she has always had a crush on him.

We enter the class and we do what everyone does on their first day back from summer break go over rules introduce ourselves.

By the time lunch comes I want to get the hell out of there but instead of doing that I went to the cafeteria with Stephanie to go meet our friends Maklayla and Christine.

Ethans P.O.V
There's something about that girl Sam whenever I see her Grays always starring at her so that's why I invited her to the party I don't know if he thinks she's cute but I wanted them to talk or something.

I go to the cafeteria I go and sit with Gray and a bunch of our friends I ask him " do you know Sam" "not really but I've heard stuff about her" "do you think she's cute" I say while raising my eyebrow he laughs "of course I do" i say in confidence "well I invited her to our party this weekend" he says "okay" while smiling.

I hope you guys liked it -shyann💗