Chapter 6

"Thanks bro, and you and Stephanie woah " Gray said while laughing "haha I know things went really fast with her but I really like her she's a nice girl and she really cares about  me and I care about her and I think i love her" yeah well she's perfect for you and we should probably go look for them" "yeah let's go"

Grayson's P.O.V.
I tell Ethan to come with me so we can go and look for the girls we check every where and we check the bathrooms and I can hear someone crying I go in there and see Sam on the bathroom floor crying and she's saying something but I can't really hear her I put my hand on her shoulder so she knows I'm there she turns to look at me and she stands up and says "I'm sorry" she walks out of the bathroom and I was confused after she left Stephanie ran after her
I stood there not knowing what to do.

Sam's P.O.V
I couldn't be there with him knowing that I am going to hurt him is something  I don't wnat to do but at the same time I like him alot and I want to be with him I think I just need some space. Stephanie followed me into an empty class "Sam wha is it" I told started to cry again and I told her " I- I think I love him but I don't want to hurt him I don't want to ruin things with him he means so much to me" she walked closed to me and hugged me and said "I'll help you whatever it is I'll help I'll show you how to handle a relationship but you can't keep on running away from him and saying you can't do it because you have to believe in yourself, ok?" "Thank you

Stephanie I love you so much" " I love you too now come on you have to talk to him." We leave the class and go look for Grayson I see him by the lockers talking to Ethan Stephanie pulls Ethan away so I can talk to Grayson I stare at the ground because I'm both nervous and embarrassed I grabs my face and makes me look at him "it's ok beautiful you can talk to me" I feel butterflies in my stomach he always knows what to say I tell him " I'm sorry I just don't know how to handle the feeling I have for you sometimes. I've never actually had feelings for anyone" he smiles at me and says " it's ok Sam I know it's scary and I don't know what I'm doing either. I mean yes alot of girls like me but I've never actually dated any of them because they are nothing like you and your the only one I want" 

I smile and I say "I really what things to work but I don't want to hurt either of us" "it's ok baby girl you'll never hurt me I promise." I pull him closer and I hug him he puts his hands around my waist and hugs me I pull away and give him a peck on the lips. The bell rings and I have to go to my last class Grayson walks me and I walk over to Stephanie and she's already sitting in her seat. She asks me "what happened?!?" "We just talked and we decided to work things out" she smiles really big and says
"Yes I'm so happy". After class we walk to my car where Grayson and Ethan were waiting for us I can tell that a lot of people were starring at us so Grayson being the careless person he is he grabs my waist and starts to make out with me I don't push away and after what seemed an eternity we push away and he says while laughing a little "not bad" I playfully hit his arm and say " you know you liked it" and I smirked at him he smiles at me and raises his eyebrow and says "you know me so well" I giggle and say "of course I do" I walk towards my car door and Grayson stops me to say "you should come yo my house later on" I smile and say "What for" "I might have a little suprise for you" "ok what time should I go over" "around 6:30 and bring Stephanie the suprise is for the both of you" I smile and say "ok, and is there any particular way I should be dressed?" "Hmm just something nice like a dress" I smile and give him a peck on the lips. I get in my car and wait for Stephanie when she finally gets in she looks at me and says "everyone was looking at you and Grayson" " I know and it's kinda annoying" " no it's not they're just jealous" I laugh and say "Yeah I guess so, did Ethan tell you about our suprise?" Yeah "I'm excited" "me to but I don't know what to wear"

"Grayson  said something nice so I guess a dress"  we go to my closet and see what I have, I take out  six dresses so we can both choose which one we want to wear. I try on a red velvet dress that has a low top I come out of the bathroom and Stephanie eyes were wide open I laugh and say  sarcastically "oh come on I don't think I look that bad" " Sam you never dress this nice, you look freaking hot" I smile and say "oh well thanks" "ok I'm gonna try this one on" she walks to the bathroom and comes out 5 minutes later. She was wearing a pink silk dress "oh my god Stephanie oooh gurl you look so hot!!" She laughs "thanks ok so we don't have alot of time so start working your makeup magic on me" we laugh and run to my bathroom.

*An hour later*

We get into my car and start driving to Ethan and Graysons.

I hope you guys liked it~shyann