Chapter 3

Sam's p.o.v

I parked my car, walking up to the party.  It was packed full of cars in the parking lot, and people everywhere. It was a bigger party then I usually went to but it's all okay.

Graysons here I thought to myself while smirking.

Why you smirking you bitch said  Stephanie while walking sloppy, damn she was drunk. Do you need a ride home after the Party I asked looking into her blue eyes. Yeah she said holding her beer in her hand.

I grabbed her and walked her to the couch with me, so I could keep a eye on her. I definitely don't want her to do anything she will regret tomorrow morning.

I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder I turned around, to see Ethan smiling at me with a red solo cup.

Watcha drinking I asked knowing he doesn't drink.
Water he said with a laugh putting his cup into the air, just like a celebration party.

Okay then I have to watch Stephanie I said smiling turning around to see that she was gone. Shit I mumbled under my breath.
Oh no I said to myself, feeling my breathing get harder and harder to come out oh no I'm having a panic attack.

You okay asked Ethan putting a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.  No I said crying, can you go look for ivy I said while wiping my tears off of my rosy red cheeks.

Sure he said smiling running off to go go find her.

Ethan's p.o.v

I started to go look for Stephanie , Sam's friend. I was looking threw the crowd when someone bumped my shoulder, I turned around to see grayson. Hey I was wondering if you could go to couch and talk to Sam shes crying cause she lost her friend in the party I said smiling at him.

Okay he said with a worried face, okay I ran up the stairs to hear a creak on the wood flooring Everytime I took a step. I ran down the hall, I heard screaming.

I ran into the room to see, Stephanie getting pushed up against the wall, by the biggest douchebag in our grade. His name was Jake he was always rude to girls.

But I never thought this screwed up, he was trying to rape Stephanie...

I screamed at him running over and throwing many punches to his face, leaving him bloody and bruised. I ran over and got Stephanie and ran to my car I placed her in the back seat.

I started to drive to her house I dropped her off in less then 5 minutes. I kiss her head and wrote he a small note next to her bed tell her that I brought her home

Hey Stephanie,
I just want you to know that I brought you back after  the party Jake was bothering you so I brought you back. Hope your hangover isn't to bad ttyl
-Ethan

I placed the letter onto her desk and drove back to my house where the party was. I walked in to see...

Sams p.o.v
I started to calm down when I felt Grayson touch my shoulder I flinched and gave him a quick smile. Hey gray I said nervously, Hi he said walking around the couch and sitting next to me. How you doing he said putting his hand on my leg, which sent shivers all the way threw my body leaving me with goosebumps.

Sorry he said taking his hand off no it's okay I guess, what am I doing I thought to myself I can't handle a relationship with a boy. I jumped off the couch and started to go to the front door, then I ran into Ethan.

Hey you alright he asked me with a worried look, yea weres Stephanie? Oh I brought her home he said nervously scratching the back oh his neck. Okay well I'm gonna get going.

I jumped into my car, I started to drive to my house. Once I got there, I opened my door to see my mom and dad....

×××

Hope you guys enjoyed sorry that this is horrible I wrote it at 4am -Jada❤😊