chapter 5

Me and Stephanie Got into our car and rode back to my house, it was Sunday.

I'm nervous to see grayson tomorrow at school I thought I felt all the blood from my body rush into my face, making my face turn a bright red color.

What you thinking about dipshit (they're  best friend goals 😂😂) Nothing I said sure said Stephanie  looking at me she coughed "Grayson" She said in-between coughs.

Hey no I'm not I said making my cheeks get red, More then they were before.

Once she dropped me off at home I went up to my room and got ready for the day ahead of me.

I got into bed, and cleaned off my very little makeup. I took off my clothes and got into a over sized t-shirt.

I got into bed, I turned off my night stand light.
I got into bed slowly falling asleep thinking about the day ahead of me.

+

I woke up with my annoying alarm clock ringing and screaming in my ear. I reached over to my left and slammed my hand against my alarm clock.

I got up and picked out some clothes, I put on a pair of black high waisted shorts and a white crop top with some all black vans.

I grabbed my backpack and a apple and headed out the door and got into my car and drove to school.

I got out of my car, and walked up to the front to see Stephanie and Ethan making out. With a grossed out Grayson besides them.

I laughed and walked over.

Grayson smiled at me I heart filled with butterflys.
But idk how to keep a relationship I said to myself.

Hey Sam said Grayson smile I walked straight past him and walked into the building. I just walked straight to my locker.

I couldn't talk to Grayson ATM I can't handle a relationship. I feel bad for him but I just can't get hurt.

I guess I was playing with his emotions yesterday I didn't mean to but I guess I did.

I grabbed my books out of my locker, I slammed my locker shut and walked to first period.

I layed my head on my desk, people started to come into the class room Ethan came in and looked at me with worried eyes.

What you looking at I laughed it's just that Grayson was upset cause he thinks you're  mad at him, are you?

No I just don't know how to handle a relationship, I just don't want to  hurt him or hurt myself so I guess I'll stay away I started to cry.

Hey it's okay he said walking over to me and holding me his arms. We still had 4 minutes before class started.

He put his hand on my chin and lifted it up, "it's okay sam"

I saw Grayson walked in he looked at me and Ethan and ran out of the door.

Sorry... Ethan cut me off " go get him" he smiled at me.