9

Chapter 9

"What the hell?!" I looked up only to be staring at Erick. My heart stopped pumping and my skin went cold. I have never been more scared in my life.

"I-I-" I was cut off by Alex.

"What's your problem?!"

"Your kissing MY girl!" Said Erick.

"Oh hell you know she wasn't yours to start with!"

"No but when she woke up she chose me! She LOVES ME!"

"Both of you STOP!" I yelled."I don't know what's going on but until I hear the truth I'm no ones!" I looked into their shocked eyes. Realizing no one was going to at anything I got up and ran out of the room. I locked the door only to be pushed up against it.

"Why hello there cupcake." I looked up into Stevens eyes.

"I see your still alive!" I yelled at him.

"I see your still lost." He replied in a calm tone.

"I'm not lost you bozo!" I yelled.

"Oh but sweetly you are. You clearly have no memory of anything."

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean you almost died but of course my plan gets ruined."

"I remember that! I thought you were going to rape me but instead you plunged a knife into my stomach you dick!" I yelled pushing him off me. It was then that Alex and Erick came running into the room.

Alex's POV

I saw Steven. He was standing in Nicky's room. I couldn't help the anger that bubbles up inside me. I couldn't help but lunge at him. I caught him off guard so I got to land a nice hard punch to his jaw.

I caused him to fall. He got up to run at me only to be pushed again by Nicky.

"Don't you dare touch him!" She yelled.

"What makes you think I will stop?" He said lunging at me again. Be fire he could even touch me I grabbed a hold of his shirt and flung him to the wall. I heard a crack and realized I made him go threw the wall.

I was about to go at him again when I heard Nicky yelling causing me to look at her.

"ALEX RUN!" She said but it was to late. I felt a knife plunge into my back followed by a heat. It was then I knew the knife had vervain in it. Vervain was so painful to a vampire. It felt as if you had lava on you burning you slowly. I felt my insides start to burn so I knew I was going to die.

I saw Nicky in a flash run behind me. I heard screaming and flesh being torn. I forced my self to look at who Nicky was attacking. I saw Nicky trying to kill Erick.

I can believe it. My own brother was trying to kill me! But why?!

Nicky's POV

I watched at Erick pulled the knife from Alex's back. I felt my heart start to ache. I knew that if died half of me did too.

I ran to Erick biting his neck and pulling a chunk if flesh out. I was so focused on killing him I didn't notice Steven stand up. I was flung off Erick. I saw Steven approaching me but then a massive wolf came and bite into his body breaking him in half. I saw his lifeless body being thrown off like a rage doll. I looked into the wolfs eyes only meeting a pair of eyes I would alway recognize.

"Sophie?" I asked. The wolf nodded her head as if saying yes.

I watched as the wolf turned back into her and she liked at me with sad eyes and said "do you hate me?"