4

Chapter 4

Alexzander POV

I worried. I could feel her fear and sadness. It was gnawing at my insides. I was running around trying to find her sent. Then after about an hour of looking I finally found it. Her sent smelled of mint. I couldn't help but spread a smile on my face as it got stronger. Then there it was. A little house. Must be my brothers. I was about to go an break down the door but it open and u ran behind a tree. I saw my brother leaving. Once he was gone i ran to the door. I didn't even bother to see if it was locked. I just busted it down. Nicky's smell was so strong I knew she was here. The only problem was that her sent smelled different. I smelled mint but death at the same time. That made my heart race and I ran towards her. I worried for what I might see.

Nicky's POV

Once Erick left i was forced to face the truth. He killed me. He turned me into a vampire. I heard the front door shut and within a few seconds later it broke down. I was terrified. I was thinking that it might Erick coming to rape or kill me. I heard the person running towards the door then it burst and right in front of me I saw Alexzander. He smiled and rushed over to me.

"Nicky! Oh my God are you okay?!" He said with such worry in his eyes.

"Alexzander please calm down. Just get me out of here!" I said trying to make him help me. He lifted me because I was to weak to move I was in shock.

He ran out of the house towards his. Once we got there I knew I had to tell him about me being a vampire. He set me down on the couch then I started to speak.

"Alexzander... I-I have something to tell you an I'm not sure how your going to take it." I said sitting up.

"Nicky you can tell me anything." He said.

"Um.. Well when I was gone... I had a little complication. There was a death involved... But it was my death." I looked up to see his face and I saw it harden. He was getting angry.

"What are you telling me Nicky?" He asked showing his anger.

"I'm a vampire." I saw his face sadden.

"I'm sorry I didn't have a choice it all happened so fast-" I was suddenly stopped when I felt his soft lips touch mine. He pulled away leaving me wanting more.

"I don't care if he turned you into a goblin, I still love you Nicky." That made me burst into tears. Soon enough I was still pulled into his arms. I knew he was mine and I was his.

After what felt like hours there was a knock on the door. Instantly Alexzander stood up. He told me to stay on the couch, but I didn't listen. Once he ran to the door I followed. He looked threw the peep hole. I saw him smile. He opened the door and in stepped a girl with blond hair and crystal blue eyes. She looked like a real Barbie doll. Then to my surprise she turned toward Alexzander and greeted him with an all to friendly kiss.

-------------

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. What do you think of the new girl? I don't have much to say other than I hope your enjoying the book. If you guys are wanting too read a new book I recommend reading 'Married to the prince of darkness' by angeltwist!

Comment/Vote/Follow----mainly comment I like to hear what you guys are thinking.

Thanks :)

----------------------