3

Chapter 3

I walked down the stairs to the living room with a big smile on my face. I thought about last night over and over again. I still could not believe what I did!

I had to stop the smile on my face because Alexzander was in the living room. We both were sat on the couch in complete silence.

"Hey Nicky I wanted to talk to you about last night." Alexzander said.

I just sat there on the couch thinking 'what do I do what do I do what do I do' so me being me said "Nothing happened last night!"

"Um..... Okay then."

We sat there in complete silence AGAIN. Why am I such a retard. Maybe he likes me back or..... Maybe not. Oh that would break my heart I he didn't like me.

As we sat on the couch the room just felt empty. But, not long after there was a knock at the door. Alexzander told me to stay put but, as he got up the door broke down and in came... Oh he never told me a name. It's his brother that walked in.

"I came here to claim what's mine not yours!" He said staring at me.

"Well keep walking because I ain't letting you have her!" Alexzander said pushing me behind him.

"Oh come on brother! We maid a bet." He said lunging towards me. That's when Alexzander hit him right on the jaw line. But his brother recovers fast and ran right me. I tried to fight him off but he soon had me. Once again the darkness over came me.

Alexzander POV

My brother Erick came lunging at Nicky so I hit him on the jaw line. I don't know what blood he's been drinking but he got up and grabbed Nicky. And as soon as he came he left. I tried to follow but was much faster than me so I lost him.

I ran back to my house thinking 'how did he find me' I paced the house so many times I can't remember when I started. I was scared but mostly for Nicky. She had no idea what my brother was capable of.

Nicky POV

I woke up in dark room. I couldn't see a thing it was like being blind. But soon I heard a door open and a light flicker on. I looked into the face of my enemy.

"I'm sorry for the first time we met. I never introduced my self. I'm Erick." He said so calmly.

"Well Erick I want to go!" I said with anger rising in me.

"You can't. I will let you after I do something. I see your heart is choosing who to be with. But in order for it to give me a better chance I have to turn you."

"Wait wha..." That's all I could say before he came running towards me in vampire speed. He ran behind me and bit my neck. I screamed. Then he but his wrist and held it in front of my mouth. He forced me to swallow his blood. Then he looked at me.

"I'm so sorry there was no need to bite you but I had to get a taste and now I have to kill you." He looked at me and cupped his hands around my face before snapping my neck.

Erick POV

I should have said sorry or something but there was no tone for chit chat. Now all I must do is wait for her wake up. In the mean time I put her in my room with a my sweater on and so e long socks. I knew she was going to be angry with me when she woke up.

Alexzander POV

I could feel something was not right. He did something Nicky. My brother has to always have his way or someone gets hurt. I ran towards the woods and followed my brothers smell. To me he always smelled like mint.

I ran and ran but I soon lost his smell. Nicky is going to get hurt if I don't find her soon.

Nicky POV

When I came to everything seemed different. I went to the mirror in the bedroom I was and was shocked at what I saw. My hair was longer and lighter. But, the thing that got me most was my eye. They use to be light brown but now they are a sunflower yellow. My skin is lighter too. What's happening to me?

"Well good morning sleeping beauty. Sleep well?" Erick said standing by the bed.

"What did you do to me?!" I asked not so nicely.

"Well now Nicky don't you remember? I turned you into a vampire."

Holy crap.

------------------

Hey guys thank you so much for the votes! That makes me so happy. The best thing though is seeing my reads get higher. If you have a book just comment the name and I will check it out.

Comment/Vote/Follow

Thanks:)