6

Chapter 6

Nicky's POV

When I woke up I was aware of Alex being around me. His hand rested around my waist and his head was on my too head. I smiled k owing he has been there all night. I got up slowly and walked to the bathroom. I refused to look I to the mirror for I already knew what I would see.

I hopped into the shower watching the blood go down the drain. When I came out with my towel in Alex was no longer in my bed. I walked into my closet then I felt hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" I turned around expecting I see Alex but instead I found Erick. He covers my mouth before I could scream.

"Calm down Nicky I'm just here to talk to you."

"Fine then let's talk after I'm done getting dressed." I said moving him out if my closet.

Once I came out he was there sitting in my bed."Well now start talking before I run." I said trying to hurry him up.

"I'm sorry for turning you but Nicky before my brother took you away from me I never got too finish the process."

"What do you mean?"

"I was going to feed you but then you fed your self."

"Yeah I did is that all?"

"No I still have one more thing I want to do before I leave." Once that was said he was gone off my bed and right behind me. "I have to fully make you mine you know Nicky." As he said that I felt my self being paralyzed. He slowly started to take his fingers and pull of my strapped to my top. That's when I turned around and slapped him.

"Nicky you know I'm stronger than you." He said as he pinned me to my bed.

"Get off of me!" I yelled.

"Nicky you belong to me don't fight me."

"I don't belong to anyone!" I said shoving him off me and I ran towards the door. But I never made it. The door burst open and I found myself running into Alex.

"Nicky why were you yelling? Are you okay?" He said looking around my room.

I turned around and saw that Erick left.

"I just... Never mind!" I said hugging him.

"Nicky I can feel your heart pumping your scared out if your wits!"

"Erick came into my room and tried something so I fought him off but then you came and he's gone!" I looked up into his eyes and he smiled at me.

"Nicky your okay he's gone now." He kissed me lightly in the lips then walk me out of the room. I glanced back only to see Erick sitting on my bed grinning.

----------

Hey guys i got bored today so here is your new 2 chapters! Let me know what you think love you all!!

Comment/Vote/Follow

Thanks :)

---------------