And I Blacked Out

I woke up. I don't recall falling asleep here. What time is it? Where am I? What happened?

Oh no not again, sometimes I black out and don't remember a single thing, people call these fugue states, I call it hell. It's hard, but some days its a good thing, today? This week? I'm so so down, lower than the mantle layer of Earth. 

Sometimes I can see beasts that come at me. They want to steal me away from here, they want to take me to their kingdom and feast on my toes.. I'm scared of my own mind. My mind takes things and corrupts them without my permission. I didn't want this. I wanted to be normal.

I want to have a relationship without scaring her because at midnight I wander into the middle of the road, where all the neighbors can see my naked self. I want to have kids without worrying that they might fear me because some days I will scream that they're coming for me, they are beasts. I want to walk down the street, but I want to remember doing it. This is hard for me.

My family disowned me, and I do not have friends. I'm all alone here. So so utterly alone. 

Some days, though, I see neighbors. They are concerned for their children and kindly ask if I would stop eyeing them suspiciously. But I can't. Not when they're the ring leader to the beasts.