You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Dear Mikey,
I love you more than anything, my little brother, my oldest friend. Yeah I mean, you'd think being possessed would make me feel like I wasn't to blame, but it didn't. The two days I was back to myself, I was looking for you. I slept in your room, I searched the house every day. Not because I thought I'd find you, but because I didn't want to believe it was my fault you were gone. I love you so fucking much, Mikey Way, I can't live without you, so I won't. This isn't your fault, I promise. Its all mine.
I'll see you soon baby brother.
Love Gee

Dear Pete, Patrick, Brendon, Dallon, Ryan, Ty and Josh,

Firstly for Tyler,
I didn't know what happened to you Ty, I loved you with all my heart. I hope you'll be safe now.
As we fade in the dark, just remember you will always burn as bright.
Love you,
Gee xx

Josh,
Ty will need you now more than ever. Don't let him go, don't let him down, or I swear to fucking god I'll haunt your ass for the rest of time
Love, Gerard

And for the others,
I'm sorry. You have to understand why. I guess you guys would hate me, for what I did to Ty anyway.
So long and goodnight,
Gerard Way
---------------------------------------------

Dear Frank,
Remember what I said to you? Last time we spoke? And remember what you said back? You promised. You broke my heart, Iero. Ha, its more likely Mikey will read this letter than you ever will, you fucking idiot. You absolute fucking traitor. I had to fucking love you so freaking much. Please just do me one favour.
You know what it is, you know where.
If you ever loved me Frank,
Please
Love Gee xo