Meeting The Avengers

"Belle... Belle, we're here." A soft yet kind of deep voice spoke beside me. I opened my eyes quickly and clenched my fists, however after remembering yesterday, I relaxed and pulled the fabric that was laid on me while I was sleeping up, so it was covering my arms. I looked down and then realised that it was Steve's jacket, which he had taken off to keep me warm, which made a smile, an actual genuine smile, sprawl across my face.

"Thanks for the jacket." I said to him, pulling it off me and handing it to him.

"No, it's fine, keep it for now." He replied, shaking his head as if to say that it wasn't a problem, his actions caused me to smile more.

"Thank you, Steve." I answered, wrapping it around my shoulders. I flattened out my suit and removed my hair from its ponytail and let it fall to my mid back, curls tumbling. I run my hands through it a couple of times to make it smoother and nicer looking, from in front of me, I saw Natalia roll her eyes from the rear-view mirror, which caused a smirk to sprawl across my face.

"What are you staring at, Natalia?" I asked, emphasizing her name. Her face dropped and I saw her fists tighten. "Where are we even going, by the way?" I asked Steve, turning to him.

"The tower, Avengers Tower. It's where you'll be staying, with your skills, you'll be one of us in no time." He replied with a genuine smile. Steve stood up and offered a hand for me to take, which I took kindly and I was pulled up. We wandered over to the back entrance and he pressed a button which caused the steel door to open, onto the roof of a very tall building. My face quickly dropped when I saw seven superheroes standing in front of me.

They stood tall and proud in a line, some smirked, others had a genuine smile sprawled across their faces, and others just looked stone cold, almost like this normally happened.

"Guys, this is Belle. Belle, this is the Avengers. Be nice." Steve said, placing a hand on my shoulder, but giving me a warning look as in almost to say 'behave'.

I glared at them all, attempting to pull a small smile on my face.

From left to right, there was a brunette girl who was extremely pretty. She was wearing a red jacket and had a smile on her face that matched mine, one hand was holding onto the boy's hand next to her. He was silver-haired and he was wearing a blue tracksuit and some Adidas shoes. Next to him, was a blonde man with shoulder length hair, attached to his 'armour' he had a red flowing cape and he was holding a metal hammer. Okayyyy then.

Beside Hammer Time, stood a guy with a huge smirk written all over him. He had a strange beard, and his arms were crossed over his chest, almost as if he was judging me, a blue glow was seen underneath it, but it was dimmed slightly by his long-sleeved dark blue shirt covering it.

Just right of smirkies, was an average height man, with glasses and slightly greying black hair. He wore a purple shirt with the sleeves rolled up just below his elbows. A taller man, with a vest shirt and a bow in his hand, glared at me, but his eyes were brightened when he saw Natasha, aww Nat has a bestie. I giggle to myself and look at the last person. A teenager, roughly my age with brown hair smiled at me, it was small yet kind. His hands were pushed into his hoodie pockets and underneath he wore a white tee-shirt, which a triangle on it, I looked closer and it had a maths joke on it, which made me laugh.

I turned back to Steve and raised my eyebrows. "These are the 'World's mightiest heroes'?"

"Zatknis', sestra." My sister spoke, causing me to glare at her. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Steve, who smiled.

"This is your new home, Kiddo." He replied, tapping my shoulder in re-assuring.

"This is Wanda, she can control things with her mind." He pointed to the girl on the left, who waved awkwardly.

"Hi! Nice to meet you." I said, smiling happily at her, in an attempt for her to feel more comfortable.

"You too." She replied.

"This is Pietro, Wanda's twin. He has an increased metabolism, which makes him really fast." Steve explained, and I smiled at him too, which he repeated.

"This is Thor." He pointed to the guy with the hammer. "He is a god, the god of thunder."

"Oh, from Norse Mythology, right?" I asked, unsure.

"Yes, Lady Romanoff, but it is no myth." He said, his voice deep.

"Please don't call me that, I'm Belle. Just Belle."

"Hi, I'm Tony." Smirkies interrupted out conversation.

"Oh, it's okay, we weren't talking or anything." I snapped to him, glaring.

"It was boring, so talking stopped me from yawning." He replied, smiling and surprisingly not smirking.

"Finally, someone who speaks English." I answered, stepping off the jet and put out a hand for him to shake. He shook it and replied. "Oh, I know, Goldilocks has no idea what sarcasm is, it goes straight over his head."

"Nothing goes over my head; my reflexes are too fast." Thor stops us, trying to act brave, but only makes me laugh.

"Your statement was correct, Tony." I turned to him, nodding and smirking.

"This is Doctor Bruce Banner." Steve called out, and I turned to the man next to Tony.

"Hello." I said while smiling at him, offering a hand for him to shake, which he does briefly.

"This is Clint." Steve directed to me, hinting to the guy with the bow.

"Nice to meet you, Lancelot." I replied, pointing to his bow. Tony offered his hand out to high five, which I did without even looking.

"And finally, this is Peter. The friendly web-slinger."

"I'm Belle. Nice to meet you." I said, smiling at him.

"H-hi. I'm Peter." He answered, slightly stuttering. A kind smile set across my face and I pulled out a hand for him to shake, he shook it, but his eyes widened like he wasn't expecting me to be nice.

"Avengers, dissemble." Steve said, making Thor, Bruce, Clint, Nat, and Pietro to walk away, leaving a few of us.

Wanda walked over to me. "I think we're going to be good friends." She said boldly.

"Yeah, I think we will." I answered while smiling.

(Rewritten on the 27th of October, 2017)