NOTE

Hello all! I know it's been a few months since you've seen anything of me or Nicholas, and I want to start off by apologizing for that. The time I've been away has been pretty miserable - lot's of family deaths, I've suffered from some medical complications, as well as a spike in depression and anxiety.

It's been hard.

I've been suffering some bullying in my classes, and it's only made things worse. As such, I've failed every class this semester. Every. One. Education takes precedence over writing, and I couldn't even manage to focus on it.

The years over, things are getting better, and I'll be moving to a new school where I have a lot of great, supportive friends and family waiting. We're also moving across the country.

Now, what does all of this mean?

It means I'm in a better place in life. And that means I can integrate writing back into my life.

Nicholas is a story I love, but now, in a better frame of mind, I'm seeing some issues. Issues with the characters, the plot, and even the writing. I want to thank everyone who has said some amazing things about it, while I was here and while I was not, and I promise - it won't change a lot. But in order for me to keep writing, there are some things i need to change, in both published and unpublished chapters.

I don't know how long it will take. I don't know when there will be more updates. I do, however, promise that they'll happen. I just need to work on these things before I post them.

In the meantime, I'll be posting updates on a separate story, which will be up soon. If you only want to wait for Nicholas, that's fine. If you'd rather stop reading my writing, that's just fine too. But I'd really love it if any of you checked out my other work in the future, because you guys are why I write. I could just write and submit to a traditional publishing route, or self publish on Amazon, but I don't, because I love hearing from you guys. What made you laugh or cry, who you ship, what you want to come next. It doesn't make me feel so alone.

I also want to say that I'm here for any of you if you need to talk. I've suffered from depression since bullying started when I was eight. Over half of my life, I've been depressed. I've attempted suicide four times in the past years. I understand how hard it can be, and I care about each and every one of you. If you want someone to talk to, if you want someone to just listen, without fear of judgement because this is an anonymous platform, then I'm here.

I am by no means a professional, and if you're feeling suicidal, then please get help. But if you feel like you're alone in your problems, if you feel like you just need someone to listen, or maybe you want someone who can understand the weight, then please, message me. I promise, I care about all of you - I know it's cheesy, but I do. Every message, every comment, every post on my profile just makes me smile and laugh, because it's so comforting to know that there's someone out there willing to take the time and effort to write something for me. I feel alone a lot in my life, and you guys make me feel... not.

I love all of you, fans and haters alike, and I hope every single one of you is doing alright, and that you know you're cared for.

xoxo, V