REVISION

Hello babes, I didn't really think I'd ever truly be coming back, but here I am <3

Life has happened, a lot of time has elapsed since my last post on here, and though I questioned if I even wanted to try to fix a story with so many issues and flaws, I've since decided that nothing deserves to be abandoned.

I'm nineteen now, a freshman in college after a chaotic gap year, and with everything going on in our chaotic world right now, I figured I might revisit some of the works that made me happiest while writing them, and Nicholas just happened to top the list.

I understand there are issues with the plot, holes needing patching, and characters needing better development. As much as I want to finish Nicholas right now, the ending I envisioned three years ago, and the ending I'm envisioning now, are wildly different. I've taken enough psych classes, and shown up to enough therapy appointments, to understand that the story I'd once planned out wasn't a reflection of a truly healthy relationship between two equals. I don't want anyone to see some of the dynamics playing out between Nicholas and Noelle and say "goals!!!" because some things just weren't.

So, I'm going to hit a metaphorical "redo" on it. The same plot, many of the same points, but while doing some editing, I'll be changing other things. Some of you make like it as it is, others may like it for what it becomes, but since this is something that pops up when you google my name, I want it to be something I'm proud of. 

Know that I've seen all of you. I've read every comment, taken every bit of feedback, and I'm going to try to use that input while editing. I'll do my best to improve as much as possible, and I'll be republishing the revised work under a new book titled, you guessed it: Nicholas.

If you enjoyed this version, it'll always be available to reread, but I won't be further publishing anything on this book you're reading. If you'd like to see the revised version, just click on my profile and find the book with the same name, albeit a different cover, and delve into that world. Once I've edited past chapters, I'm hoping to continue onward, creating better types of content.

To the readers of my other books who are disappointed that they weren't ever finished: I see you, and I hear you too. I love every one of them, and I'm hoping to continue onward with them as well at some point or another.

I love all of you, and I appreciate all the warmth and support you've all messaged me <3 I'll try to get back to your messages ASAP, but in the meantime, I'm hoping to get the first part of the REVISED version up by tonight, and get more to follow as quickly as possible!

With all my love,

V