° The sexy german guy and the frog, that happens to be a demigod °

My name is No.
My sign is No.
And my number is 6969696969696969.
But everyone calls me Baby. ;)
Even thought I am 23 years old (mentally 69).
I live in Seoul, South Korea, in a park 'cuz I'm a frog. Yes, that's right, I am a frooooog. And I want to lose my virginity. Yes, that's right, I want to have sex.... froggy style!
Actually, I am in love with someone. He is a human. Based on what I heard his name is Markus and he is from germany.
The thing is, I'm not a real frog. I'm a demigod. Therefore I have the power to change my appearance. And I've made my decision. Shantay I'm gay, Sashay slay! - Wait what? - Nevermind. I will become a human now. And I'll seduce Markus. This sexy guy. 😏

Froggy was standing, as a human, in front of Markus' apartment.
Knock knock.
,,Who is there?", Markus asked from the other side.
Froggy was thinking hardcore.
» Omg! I think I should change my name. But what will it be...? Well, I'm beautiful. Just like the sky today. Very gay. 69/10 «
,,My name is Haneul.", he said.
,,Haneul? I don't think I know you."
,,Uhm... could you open the door, please? I want to talk."
Markus opened the door, Haneul saw him. He couldn't control himself. He jumped into him and kissed him on the lips. Markus was shocked. Very babashook. Haneul still kissed him and pushed him back in the apartment. Markus closed the door and finally replies the kiss. His tongue slipped into Haneuls mouth and his reaction was a small sigh.
When they stopped kissing they both looked at each other.
,,So, why are you here?", Markus broke the silence.
,,I'm in love with you, Mareukeuseu. <69"
Markus let out a chuckle.
,,Nobody ever pronounced my name like that. That's cute."
Haneul blushed. But then he had a new idea.
,,I fell in love with you because... I, uhm, some people told me you are a nice person. And you know... I am *sniff* homeless."
Markus was quiet. Did Haneul fuck it up?
,,You poor boy! How can someone precious like you have no home? You can  stay with me, if you want."
Nailed it!
,,Omg! Really? Thank you Mareukeuseu. I love you so much! But is there something that I can do for you?", Haneul hopes the best. He hopes that Markus wants a blowjob. But sadly... he ain't that dirty.
,,You don't have to do anything for me. It's a pleasure to help you."
» Oh god... he is innocent! Isicissjdkdid! «
But who cares. Haneul wanted to suck his dick. So he did.

- a few seconds later, when Markus accidently lost his innocence and enjoyed what Haneul did -

Haneul looked up to Markus like a puppy. That was cute. Besides the dick in his mouth. He pulled it out and smiled at Markus.
,,I love your lightsaber dick (<- the dick is censored)."
,,Can you taste the force, baby?"
Haneul nod and continued. Markus grabbed his hair and pulled him back.
,,You are turning me on, baby. Want my lightsword inside you?"

Haneul realised that his plan turned out to be succesful and it made him happy.
But when they were in the bed and Markus wanted to put it in he shivered.
,,S-stop!" Haneul was scared.
Markus did what he said and looked worried.
,,Are you scared?", he asked.
,,Maybe, a little.... I'm sorry."
,,We have time, okay?"
,,Okay."
They went to sleep.

The rays of the sun were shining throught the window. Haneul sneezed because it tickles. He noticed that he has to pee, so he went to the bathroom.
After he was done he got out and was standing on the floor. He looked like he was not in the real world. Lost in thoughts.
,,What are you thinking about, baby?"
Markus randomly appeared behind Haneul and scared the shit out of him.
,,Oh, did you just poop? Lol, if you wash your butt we could... haha just kidding. I know you don't want to. Sorry."
,,I-i want to!"
,,What really? Omg!" Markus was surprised. But Haneul was serious.

,,Ngh.. ah!"
Markus liked his nipples eroticly. Haneul was a moaning chaos. Yeah, Markus is the king. He can make Haneul moan hardcore.
,,Mareukeuseu! I'm scared!"
,,Why are you scared, baby?"
,,I don't want to do anything wrong."
,,Don't worry. Hilarious sex is also fun."
Now Haneul wasn't scared anymore.
And they had the hilarious kind of sex.

,,Oh yeah, you sexy giraffe baby~ come for your elephant~"
Haneul came. The weirdy talk was so hooooot.
,,Daddyphant Mareukeuseu~"
,,Oh, you sweet little squirrel~ You are so tight~"
,,Your proboscis is so long and big~"
,,Let's try it froggy style, kitten!"
,,Ouh yeaaaaah~"

,,Quoaahhh quoah quaaaack~"
Both came at the same time.

#when_dreams_come_true
#then_they_got_married_and_had_more_sex
#happy_end