Chapter Seven

Alex's P.O.V

Whilst I was in the bath I was chilling out and just listening to some throwback music. And then my phone rang disrupting the peace. Without checking the caller ID I answered the phone.

"Hey, you haven't texted me tonight?"

"Oh, sorry. I thought that you might still be fucking that girl in the classroom."

"For gods sake!"

"Awwww, did you not want me to see?"

"Ugh, you're just jealous"

"Yeah I fucking am! I thought we had something going but you had to go and mess it up again! We were finally getting along and you were telling people you liked me and you came out as gay! But that wasn't for me, was it? It was so you could fuck girls as well" I hung up the phone as I started to cry.

I got out and went into my room to get changed. I put some Calvin Klein underwear on and some shorts and got into bed.

I'm never going to reach her standards. Anybody is better than me. She never wanted me. I will just find someone new and prove to Veronica that I don't need her.

********************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning feeling somewhat relieved for some reason. I brushed my teeth, hair and washed my face. I then got changed into some black skinny jeans, black socks, a grey short-sleeved t-shirt and some black Nike SB Javoski's.

After grabbing my pe kit, I started the walk to school. I was in the mood to listen to "roadman" music, so I put on 410 Skengdo x Am - Mad About Bars Part 1.

When I got to school I went straight to my locker and put my pe kit in and grabbed my maths and english book.

Ugh, I have pe with Veronica 5th period, great.

************************************************************************************

Halfway through second period, English, my teacher asked to read through my book because I'm always quiet in lessons. I reluctantly walked over to her desk and passed her my book. As I turned to leave she asked me to sit next to her and review it with her.

A few kids seemed to be interested in my business and kept looking up every few seconds. I guess they just wanted so see if I was getting into trouble or not.

"Alex, your work is pretty impressive. Why do you never put your hand up or make any suggestions?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Well, I want you to tutor a new student-" We have a new student? How did I not notice? "- because, well, she's new here and hasn't been studying what we have"

"Umm, sure, I can do that"

"Great! I'll introduce you to her and you can sort arrangements out."

She dismissed me and I went back over to my desk to copy down the notes from the board.

Thursday 27th July 2017

Objective: How to approach question 3: Structure

Structure is how something is set out (Like paragraphs?)

What is structure?