Chapter Ten

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. I sat up in bed and my covers fell down revealing my naked body.

"SHIT!" I yelled and jumped out of bed and wrapped myself in the covers.

"Holy fuc- Emily?" Emily was layed on her front naked.

Are they scratch marks?? Oh my god... What happened last night?

I ran into the bathroom and grabbed some underwear from my drawer of spare clothes and put it on. Shit, this can't of happened. Where's Veronica? Oh god she's gonna hate me, fuck!

"Alex?" I heard Emily call groggily.

"Uhh, yeah?"

"Where've you gone?"

"Bathroom"

"Okay. Look, I'm sorry about last night"

"Yeah, it's calm"

"Veronica left by the way, she was extremely pissed" Fuck

"Okay, thanks for telling me"

"No problem"

I slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt along with socks and shoes and ran down stairs. 12? As if! I saw Madison and she gave me a disappointed look.

"What happened? Why did Veronica leave? And how the fuck did I end up fucking Emily?!"

"You got drunk, we played spin the bottle, you got dared to have that 7 minutes in heaven thingy with Emily, Veronica asked you not to but you ignored her, then you guys never came back downstairs. That's why she left, and then everyone else just had fun and kinda forgot."

"Holy shit. Do you know where she'll be?"

"At home maybe, if not then I don't know"

I let out a defeated sigh and just nodded and thanked her for helping me out. 

I started the five minute walk to her house and when I got there she was just leaving.

"Veronica! Hey! Wait up, I'm sorry!" I said as I ran to catch up with her before she got in her dad's car.

"Where... Are you... Going" I panted

"I'm leaving, dad got a new job in America and I have to go too" She said with tears in her eyes.

"What?! No! I just got you back!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"It's okay, I'll come and visit I promise" She gave me one last kiss before her dad drove off.

Veronica; I forgive you for last night. You should go and have fun, get a girlfriend or two ;) xxx

I laughed at her silly message and sent one back.

Me; You too beautiful, don't miss me too much!  xxx

Veronica; Aha, I'll try xxx

We carried on texting until I eventually had to go to sleep. I'm gonna miss her.

*********************************************************************

Whoo double update! Although this is a short chapter... Anyways I kinda didn't plan for this to happen but I wanted to do other P.O.V's and I didn't want to do that when every character was mentioned in the scenes together if ygm?

Comment

Vote