Chapter 7- werewolves

I walked in and all the lights were off. Charlie was laying asleep in front of the television, probably trying to wait up for me. I could hear Bella in her room talking to someone, probably mum. I turned to Paul.

"Thank you for tonight," I mumbled, smiling at my feet.

"Anytime, I'll call you?" He offered, as I stepped towards him and hugged him.

"You better," I giggled softly, as he pushed me back so he could kiss me. "I'll see you."

I watched as he drove off. I took my boots off, and walked up the stairs quietly, trying not to wake Charlie, and not disturb Bella. That plan failed with I fell, and crashed into the floor upstairs. Although somehow it didn't wake Charlie, Bella popped her head out the door of her room.

"Hi," I said sheepishly, looking up at her from the floor.

"How was your night?" She asked, as she looked down my my pants that were soaked from sitting on the rocks and the rain.

"Good," I shrugged, as I pushed myself up from the floor.

"C'mon, it has to have been better than just good," she said, as I sighed. She knew I hated talking about this stuff, but she just couldn't help asking about it.

"Well, at least tell me, did he kiss you?" She asked, and my cheeks went red instantly. I cringed at myself.

"Yes," I said, as I pressed my hands to my cheeks as a way of hiding how red I had grown

"Was it just as you imagined it would be?" She asked as I walk ones into my room, and pulled the window open.

"It was amazing, he is amazing," I finally broke and told her. Despite his weird mood changes, it was amazing.

"Where did he take you?" She asked, as I grabbed a pair of pyjama bottoms from my drawer and changed into them.

"It was a hole in the middle of the woods with a spring in it. It was beautiful," I told her, climbing onto the bed and sat cross legged.

"Sounds sketchy to me," she said with a laugh.

"It may sound sketchy but it wasn't. I could have sat there with him all night," I mumbled, tracing the sunflowers on my bedspread.

"You could have brought him inside. Charlie's asleep, and I wouldn't bother you guys," she told me and I looked up at her.

"And risk Charlie waking up and having Paul here? He would kill me," I laughed, as I pulled my hair into a ponytail again. "Besides, he told me he would call me soon. How is things with Edward?"

"Well, he has definitely been talking to me. But he's back and forth with everything, and his temper seems to be quick to trigger, but he said that we are going to do something tomorrow," she told me and I smiled. "I also have to go see Jake tomorrow, you're coming with me."