23. Wedding prep.

This chapter, and the next will most likely be short, since I have a lot of ideas for next chapter, which is the final chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year later, Jake resigned from being a teacher, he didn't wanna do it, so he decided to become an author, again, instead of a teacher. Him and Emily were about to get married, They were both very successful again, their third book ''The love within'' was suppose to be getting released a few days from today. Which was very exciting. Annie and Lizzy were progressing well with school, Lizzy was in grade 3 now, and 9 years old. They were helping out a lot with getting the wedding planned, helping Emily pick of her dress, and which nail colors they would go with, which flowers to pick, which place to go to, and when they should have it. The current date was December 18th 2018. And the wedding was two days away...

''Mom! I can't find my heels!'' Annie whined stomping up the stairs into her bedroom, Emily followed behind her, ''Hunny, calm down, we have time, we don't leave until 6, just relax, and breathe'' she smiled patting Annie's hand, ''I'm gonna run to my room, and get my stuff and take it to the car, and ill be right back''

''Ok, and where's daddy?'' Annie asked

''Him and his brother and dad are driving up to the wedding place, We're going to meet them their, ok, ill be back!'' Emily said running down to her room, and taking the dress, shoes, and all her stuff to the car, Someone walked up behind her, and placed a hand on her shoulder, she jumped and turned to see her friend, Pat.

''Hey Pat!'' Emily smiled giving her a hug, ''Hey, I see your getting ready to leave''

''I am'' Emily smiled ''But, how are you?''

''Good, good'' Pat smiled ''I'm doing better since CJ passed''

''This time of year must be hard..'' Emily sighed, ''I really wish you could have came with us to my wedding''

''I wish I could have attend, I'm sorry'' Pat sighed ''It's just not what I wanna spend my anniversary doing..''

''Pat, I understand, I do, so don't apologize, Wait, have you heard the news?'' Emily asked

''No, which news?'' Pat asked

''After the wedding, we're selling the house to build one in the country'' Emily smiled

''Oh, nice!'' Pat smiled giving Emily a hug, ''I must be going, and since this is the last ill be seeing you, I wish you so much luck! and a happy, happy future!'' Pat smiled, than walked off.

Emily ran back into the house, and got Lizzy and Annie into the car, than was on her way.... ''Next stop, Ma wedding!''