Chapter 1

Phoenix's P.O.V 

It was a bright and beautiful morning. the sun was beating down on me as i made my way towards my best friend's , Ben's, Castle. When i got there he was standing there getting fitted for his coronation. " well well well don''t you look handsome!? " i said laughing a bit as he smiled " so your gonna help me tell my parents about the proclamation? " he asked as i smiled " no i'm gonna leave you floundering like prince John everytime my dad kicked his butt " i said laughing a bit " really " he asked as i frowned " no silly it was sarcasm of course i'll help this was my plan too.  " I said and that made him smile.

About that moment his parents came in the room. " how is it possible ur gonna be crowned king next month your just a baby " his father said while Ben smiled " he's turning 16 dear " his mom said grabbing a jacket as I smiled taking a seat on the floor " 16 far to young to be king I didn't make a descion till I was 42 " king beast said ad I laughed a bit " uh...you decided to marry me at 28 " belle said unamused " burn " I muttered moving my red hair out of my face " well it was either you or the teapot " he said laughing a bit " kidding " he said putting his hands up in defense. " mom dad I made my first proclamation " Ben said as I began to get up " the children of the isle of the lost would come to live in auradon " Ben said as king beast gave a unapproving look " the children of our sworn enemies leaving among us " he said trying to process it " hold up king beast we started off with a few at first the ones that need our help the most " I said flashing a smile " we've already chosen " Ben said extending an arm and putting around me " have you" king beast said obviously not liking the idea " I gave you a second chance " belle said reminding him of that time " who are they're parents " she asked as we gulped " cruella De Vil, Jafar,Evil queen, and... " Ben listed three and stopped before he said the final one " maleficent " I said as belle dropped the jacket " maleficent she is the worst villain in the land " king beast said angerily " dad just here me out " Ben said as his father shook his head " I will not hear of it they are guilty of unspeakable crimes " his father said as I frowned " they're children are innocent don't you think they have a shot at a normal life " I said sticking up for Ben " Dad " Ben said sounding desperate " I suppose they're children our innocent " his father finished then he and belle walked out of the room.

Ben's P.O.V

I looked at phoenix and smiled " it worked " i said as she nodded " well i have to get going my father for some reason wants me to practice shooting arrows  " she said grabbing her bag " why you are super skilled you don't need practice " I said as she laughed " I think he just wants to see if he can kick my butt " she said heading towards the door " be back later I want you to meet the kids from the isle " I said as she nodded " trust me I won't miss it " she said waving good bye and headed out the door leaving me staring out the window.