Chapter 12

Chapter 12-

About a week later you were in Walmart, you had been having contractions which was unusual sense you were only at 7 months, but your water broke. Ryan rushed you to the hospital and the you were wheeled into the room.

RYAN'S POV-

As I watched them wheel her back they told me to stay back. I waited and waited until a doctor came out, "Ryan? Ryan Morgan?"

"yes! That's me!"

all of a sudden her face saddened.

"what's wrong?!" you asked eager to know.

"your daughter is fine, but I have bad news.." her voice trailed off.

"wh- wha- what happened?"

"it's y/n... She didn't make it through the child birth, we don't know what happened. But she passed.. I'm so terribly sorry dear."

You felt like the world stopped. The only thing keeping you alive was your daughter. You broke down yelling and screaming uncontrollably.

You just fell to the ground in tears.

Another doctor came out holding your precious daughter, "what would you like to name her?"

"y/n... Yeah, y/n. its perfect. They have the same beautiful eyes." you held your daughter close.

"okay."

--1 week later--

As you stood in tears looking down at the cold and lifeless body, you couldn't help but burry your face in your hands, you sat down and didn't talk. You let everyone hug you and try and cheer you up, but you knew inside nothing could make you feel better.

You held your precious daughter in your arms as you watched everyone view your wife's body. You cried and cried. You didn't know what to do. But one thing you had to make sure you did was raise y/n how your wonderful wife would have wanted.